100BTC Reddcoin buy enquiry today

Had a guy come in today for some work…turns out he is a Bitcoin guy…we got to chatting and I told him about Reddcoin and he is actively looking at getting into Redd.which is awesome…I am buying some of his BTC direct so I can top up my trading account as well…Its pretty cool when someone who see’s what we are doing here as worthy of investing in…neat…I’ll update this post when I get my coins from him.

More good news for me found my key for a cold wallet with 500k Doge left on it…Guess what I am going to do with that…More Reddcoin…you bet… I told this guy to download a wallet and I will send him 100k to get started… When I explained staking to him…he was like…I should put all my bitcoin into Reddcoin and I had to tell him…no way slow your roll…1/2 should be enough

4 Likes

Very nice on both accounts. The market could use some buy support atm as well.

1 Like

I’ll be in for 10 btc tomorrow. Depends on Coinbase.com.

4 Likes

FaithInReddcoin Really really lucky it was a ‘‘cold wallet’’ on a USB locked with a key I could not remember…found a hint I had put somewhere 2 years ago…and hey it worked…dumped my Doge on to cryptsy and bought some Redd…I missed 8-9 and bought at 10. Thats how it goes sometimes…catch a break…miss another one…

1 Like