10K RDD for New Users[Closed]

Hey

I will be giving out 10k ReddCoin to every new user who joins the ReddCoin community and is active within a week if joining.

So I will be sending out 10K ReddCoin to evry new user who is active and support and participates enthusiastically on the forum or on Reddit.

Add your address for tipping

I will select top 5 new users and tip them evry Friday.
To win just keep posting spreading the word etc.

Who are already active guys spread the word and lets make it big.

I’m a noob here

Newbie here as well…

itsjohnny AXF
Hye Welocme to ReddCoin
I would be delighted to give that 10k to you for starts,but I would like to be active here and if you are you get your 10k RDD at Friday 6pm IST.

If you have any questions post them right here.

I posted a question about the chrome extension wallet(still in BETA).
I know many people are interested in solving this problem and also a lot of coin is out of the market and trapped inside that wallet, makin it unusable and untradeable. Please take a look in this matter, whenever you have some time.
Thank you
AXF

1 Like

First 10k going out today at 6pm IST

10 k goes
To
AXF
I am going to send them on your address directly.
Be active and Kepp earning

Coins received! Thank you very much.
I ll try to keep busy, troubleshooting-suggesting-helping.
AXF

1 Like

Guys sorry I wasn’t able distribute the prize on Friday but Now I am

As the only current new user still active is AXF you get another 10k congratulations

hi. i wasa when will work purse?
RDD RgnxJfkY2mTctc99gnWtnCUCgxm7JkzvWM
I am with you!

As this thread was going slow so skipped the last. Friday sorry but as it keeps picking up I will give 20k on next Friday so keep posting.

I am also counting posts on Reddit so keep the same username or inform me through Reddit.

New user here.

I never get tip on reddcointalk forum :slight_smile:

Won’t lie came here for the free reddcoin. Btw have to ask, are there any factors for staking, e.g. if I just leave my redd in my wallet for ten years without ever spending it, would it take slower to stake than if I sent say 2k to a friend and then received the same amount - so basically would the time coins stay in ones wallet effect staking in anyway?

Also here’s my address
RYqJ5p1P5PVmeDkAR9xmK4espFvCv8u48c

Onplanetearth Welcome
Please contact Redshift he has better knowledge about staking than me.

i love reddcoin

1 Like

Mrlolo sure you do…

AkshatBahety I’m still here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay guys Friday is here so I am going to start tipping you in few minutes.