anyone wish to promote ReddCoin in Hong Kong through CoinFest*?

i am going to talk about the promotion of Reddcoin in Hong Kong in order to let Reddcoin popularity raises, since the Reddcoin is currently low popularity (about 10.000 addresses almost owned 100% of the supply.) ; and Reddcoin told that this is a social currency, right? i wish to get this coin promoted in Hong Kong through the CoinFest. (if i had enough money to rent a place for convention, i would!)

• CoinFest is a type of decentralized bitcoin convention/exhibition, which promotes Cryptocurrency. for more info, please go to www.coinfest.org

in order to gain major popularity of users, we need to do something to spread Reddcoin. if Reddcoin was successfully gained popularity in Hong Kong, Reddcoin would be able to eliminate Bitcoin.

thanks mat.

Why don’t youbget a booth and some promotion materials. You could crowdsource some funds for sure.

1 Like

artiscience said:

Why don’t youbget a booth and some promotion materials. You could crowdsource some funds for sure.

very agreement, problem is : i am just a 14.

1 Like

Don´t worry the time will come where it makes more sense to promote Reddcoin. We are currently still waiting for the core functionality (POSV 2.0 / Social X).

1 Like

i would start local CoinFest and promote kinds of coins if i had enough budget.

lottery248 I don´t think you will receive enough budget for that. Remember that people are usually not willing to give their money if they are not convinced that you are able to carry out your plans. Organizing a larger event actually needs quite some experience and it costs a lot of money. If you are not distinguished within the community, Also most people won´t give money to a teenager promoting a coin. Nothing personal, but that´s the way it is.

artiscience said:

lottery248 I don´t think you will receive enough budget for that. Remember that people are usually not willing to give their money if they are not convinced that you are able to carry out your plans. Organizing a larger event actually needs quite some experience and it costs a lot of money. If you are not distinguished within the community, Also most people won´t give money to a teenager promoting a coin. Nothing personal, but that´s the way it is.

I am going to write a plan, thankz folks.

Reddcoin could never eliminate bitcoin. No coins could

1 Like

iisurge said:

Reddcoin could never eliminate bitcoin. No coins could

everything is possible, when bitcoin declines, altcoin will replace.

I think this is a great idea to right and to discuss methodologies when approaching different audiences.

This last week I met this guys http://www.lampwavestudio.com/ and they loved the idea of cryptocurrencies. They want more information about Reddcoin because they want a way to implement gamification models in game and a donation button.

Is there any presentation (ppt) around laudney Reddcoin?

2 Likes

Oliver No. Time to create one?

laudney I will make one until the end of the week. :wink:

I will try to keep people updated, right now time is not abundant for me.

3 Likes