CodeReddGames

Well, it’s coming back. Slowly but surely all things CodeRedd Games is coming back online. The last year has been a complete whirlwind of insanity but I’m hopeful to being the process of doing multiple things related to, based on, using, and participating with REDDCOIN. Still my favorite Digital Currency (besides “BitCoin” #ugh #wink)…

I’m doing so much at the moment. Just bought a house (holy hell taxes suck…), my kid is turning 1 next Saturday (where did that last YEAR go!!!), my job is crazy (writing customer software for a company that sells the most amazing socks…yeah, I said it, SOCKS. But they’ve got this lifetime warranty and we’re going to be distributing to lots of the EU soon…cough http://www.darntough.com cough) and my life is insane with Super-Orange-Spray-Tanned-Oompa-Loompa-Douchebag-Twitter-Spamming-Tiny-Handed-Should-Have-Been-Swallowed-Asshat that is the United States’ President (I AM SO SORRY WORLD!!! THE INTELLIGENT WERE HOPING HE WAS A JOKE. HE IS, BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY!!!) that we marched against…

Anyways, long story short, doing new things…Can’t wait!!!

Thanks for the update bmp02050 !

Has anyone heard from ReddcoinRocks recently? I’d like to find the old files that were made a couple years ago…

Haven’t heard from him.

Gnasher ?