Community Fundraising Challenge for New Developer Started By GreyPhoenix 81Million Reddcoin pledged so far

Its time we got together and raised some capital for further development and Grey Phoenix has kicked it off with a 5 Million Reddcoin pledge which was matched by a further 5 Million Reddcoin by Red.
I have pledged an initial 39 Million Reddcoin to get things moving and now its up to you all to respond in this thread with your own personal pledge of coins to bring a new dev group onboard. Gnasher / Grey Phoenix will be posting further information as it becomes available. We are going to need to pull together and raise some funds to move forward.
Every bit pledged will help us to pay for further development of the coin so dig deep. I will be pledging more coins to the effort as required. *edit 56.1M pledged so far! Dig deep…

Ill add a million for now, bringing it to 40million…

Will this be held within the multi sig wallet as per the other thread??

1 Like

Dan This is a pledge thread, as of now there is no determination as to where the funds are going, who is going to hold them, how they are going to be allocated or disbursed. Right now we need to pledge the funds and when we have all of the rest sorted out…we can send them to a wallet designated for that purpose. So thank for the pledge and wait for further information keep your funds staking until its time to send them

I pledge 100k
Keep it going!

1 Like

I am waiting to hear from’’ the current powers that be’’ on what wallet address will be used to collect the funds.
I am also waiting for a coherent policy over what will be done with the funds we raise SO FOR NOW PLEDGE ONLY
No collection of funds will take place until we have a PUBLIC PLAN IN PLACE
Thanks

Once we get an official wallet designated I will be allocating any Staking rewards earned towards that wallet address as a way of building more funds for development…if we could all do that for 24 hours…it might be the boost we need

1 Like

Redshift

This plan is great but we need to put it on deadline so that people speed up the process and development can start as soon as possible.

1 Like

I pledge 1M - looking forward to seeing some new development!

1 Like

AkshatBahety Putting a deadline on this is counter productive right now…1st we raise as many reddcoin as we can.
Once we get our Official wallet sorted out we can point our staking rewards at the address and collect as much as we can ongoing…there is a lot do and we need to get organised a bit this is all being done on the fly.
Pledge the funds you can and wait for the wallet to send to then we put it all together for the disbursement to the Development team. I think if we all pick one day per week to allocate our staking rewards…then we can fund further development moving forward a realistic target has got to be set and i think if we can get 100m Staking and add to it for the development team and do that a few times, 500-600m Reddcoin is going to be needed to get us moving forward so
We need to start now…its too much for one person but all of us can share a little and move this forward a lot.
IDEALLY I would like to see 200Million per Dev allocated as a minimum for Project Goals achieved.

2 Likes

I’m in. The people putting this together have (in my opinion) proven over time that they have nothing but the best interest of Reddcoin as their motivation. One million pledged… To start

1 Like

UncleDarth Rock on Uncle Darth… we are all here because we saw something of value in the coin.
EVERY REDDCOIN PLEDGED will help incentivise the Dev’s we have and the Dev’s we get.

calverley Thanks for the pledge…things are getting rolling…as soon as we have an Official Dev Wallet to send to…it will be made public so everyone can see where we are at.
If we all give up a small amount of our staking we can build a war chest and a Development Fund to move us forward…this wont be easy but we have to do it…and starting now is a good thing. 1 Million Reddcoin is a good start…we can get them all together and staking and then add to them with our own stakes once a week until we get to the numbers we need…ideally 500-600 Million Reddcoin with about 200Million per dev as an initial target for approved development. We will need to keep at it…but we can do this

1 Like

1M pledged. Great to see initiative being taken.

1 Like

henry Thanks for the pledge we will get this moving in the right direction…as soon as an Official Wallet for development is designated we will all have to Pony up and point some funds at it.

1M from me. I hope this initiative will alive.
RDD even declares itself!

1 Like

Arti Its up to all of us to move this in the direction we want it to go…raising funds for new development makes more sense than sitting around and waiting. ALONE we can do very little…TOGETHER we can do a A LOT MORE.

Count me in for 1M.

1 Like

ninjo Well done every bit of support we can pledge will make a difference…we are here and we want to move forward

1 Like

Another M from me.

Thanks for trying, everyone.

1 Like

Didi Every pledge made is a vote of confidence in Reddcoin…we are going to need to raise a lot of funds…