Damn, new forum is slick!

Looks/works flawlessly on mobile and PC, another fantastic piece of development guys, amazing :slight_smile:

Looking good! Well done…

But… I got error messages when registration with mobile. Once a card token error, 2nd time an internal server error.
After the server error I was logged in… :slight_smile:
So I think it worked…

1 Like

Epic site!

Managed to bag my ultimate username for being so early to the party!

I am xhale2007 on reddit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed! This forum software is super slick.

3 Likes

This is really looking good indeed… great job!

2 Likes

Looking sleek and great job whoever designed this.
Glad to see we are growing out of reddit!

1 Like

Dayum son!

Looking nice!

Now I have to bookmark this baby!

1 Like

Really smooth! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The team has a done a great job in implementing this forum at the perfect time. Executed well, and will keep the community more organized. I can see this increasing the initiative in the entire community helping reddcoin achieve its goal. Well done to the entire team.

1 Like

Site looks very nice, good job :slight_smile:
I hope that a lot of people will use it.

1 Like

is this forum 100% ground up developed by the Reddcoin team or is is based on a pre-existing forum template?

1 Like

This is the most beautiful forum I’ve ever seen. Great timing too as it seemed a lot of people needed a morale boost so to speak. It’s really cool to see how many users the site has already.

I really like the forum too. It doesn’t even jump around in my old piece laptop.

Really can’t wait for Rdd integration - It’s going to be spectacular!

finitered said:

is this forum 100% ground up developed by the Reddcoin team or is is based on a pre-existing forum template?

Its based on NodeBB. I havent been outside of reddit and btctalk for a while and man have the forums upped there games :wink:

1 Like