December 2014 report - best altcoins and cryptos to mine and invest in

Reddcoin is picked as a good investment (although the accompanying blurb is somewhat inaccurate!)

http://fuk.io/december-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

Blurbs ok it should read has standardized tipbots instead of a lot of tipbots.

People are going to get the idea at some point‚Ķthat staking and its rewards are safer than the volatility of the alt coin circus and Reddcoin is going to become the ‚Äė‚Äėsafe haven coin of choice for parking funds‚Äô‚Äô
I am using it this way rather than holding Bitcoin. I buy bitcoin on the dips and then buy Reddcoin to stake because sooner or later when its time to go to cash the staking rewards are going to even out the Bitcoin volatility and give me my BTC back PLUS some extra. BTC has no interest…just volatility…
THATS why I call REDDCOIN INVESTMENT GRADE CRYPTO CURRENCY.

2 Likes

Reddshift said:

People are going to get the idea at some point‚Ķthat staking and its rewards are safer than the volatility of the alt coin circus and Reddcoin is going to become the ‚Äė‚Äėsafe haven coin of choice for parking funds‚Äô‚Äô
I am using it this way rather than holding Bitcoin. I buy bitcoin on the dips and then buy Reddcoin to stake because sooner or later when its time to go to cash the staking rewards are going to even out the Bitcoin volatility and give me my BTC back PLUS some extra. BTC has no interest…just volatility…
THATS why I call REDDCOIN INVESTMENT GRADE CRYPTO CURRENCY.

Hmm intresting line of thought. Never thought about it that way :slight_smile: Ive defently lost in day trading but staking will continue to be profitable :slight_smile: