Do your duty of contributing to the health of the network and earn free Reddcoin interest by running a staking node wallet!!

Don’t miss out on your interest. No expensive hardware or anything is needed to keep Reddcoin healthy. Just run that wallet and collect that interest!

FaithInReddcoin I advise you to put an image in your avatar, you make good point that could be missed by other members, mate! :wink:

2 Likes

FaithInReddcoin said:

Don’t miss out on your interest. No expensive hardware or anything is needed to keep Reddcoin healthy. Just run that wallet and collect that interest!

and watch your investment growing - on reddcoin.rocks :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a great feeling when you wake up, open up your computer and here they are; new reddcoin babies showing up on your wallet lol.

4 Likes

reddcoiner FYI: there is an option to edit your post if you hover over the bottom near the up/downvote buttons

1 Like

Remember a stake a day keeps bankruptcy at bay! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6 months of staking and I still get a little thrill every time the wallet puts a notification in my task bar!

Just a little observation - My wallet had 130 active connections to the Reddcoin network when I returned to work in the New Year - a record for me :slight_smile: