For now no reddcoin
This is the first exchange I see that doesn’t show English page when you open it. I mean, English is normally a default language
Try this link: https://bitvavo.com/en.
It is a Dutch exchange, and is also available in English, French, Spanish and Italian (scroll down to the bottom to see the languages). I think it uses the browser language to detect which language to show.
I found the Engl version, try to check the above-mentioned link
Is it a very secured exhange ?
It depends on what you want to do with it, for what you want to use it.
I have only good experience with https://bitvavo.com/en. The exchange is based in the Netherlands and I also live in the Netherlands, which probably makes it easier using (because iDEAL is supported).
But, my experiences are:
- Extremely fast (and free) EUR deposits (using iDEAL)).
- EUR withdrawals are on my bank account the next day.
- They are clear about their fees: https://bitvavo.com/en/fees. There is another alternative, Litebit.eu, but try finding all the fees easily on that exchange.
- Buying and selling Reddcoin is very easy. (Just remember, at the moment, there is a 2,5% trading fee.
- I have mailed the support a couple of times, and got a reply back every time within the hour or within a few hours. I really like their support.
- It has support for 2-factor authentication.
- I like the clean website, much better than most of the exchanges.
Unfortunately, I don’t manage to open it correctly. So you see it in English straight away?
Open Bitvavo: https://bitvavo.com/.
Scroll to the bottom. You will see a list of languages.
Select the desired language.
Thank you. I thought I had checked it but seems like I missed it
You gave an interesting explanation, now I’m thinking to try this exhange