First 20 (let's make it 40) to post a thing they like about Reddcoin will get 5000 RDD

I will go first: how many transactions it can handle now, and the fact that it will be able to handle more when necessary. The perfect coin for microtransactions!

PoSV, able to earn interest and keep the network going without huge mining farms

Edit: Tip received, thanks!

1 Like

I like the prospect of easy tipping when ReddID finally rolls out and not having to remember/give out long addresses

2 Likes

I am happy with what it takes short time to transfer RDD and what this has worked easily for me!

1 Like

I like the innovations it has over other coins (staking > mining, upcoming ReddIDto make things simpler)

2 Likes

I love how I can have near instant transactions and be able to stake my coins :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t forget the strong community.

2 Likes

I was going to mention the great community but GrayPhoenix verified before me :slight_smile:

So the second thing I like about Reddcoin is the formality and prestige it has. For example I saw other coins that have awful websites and/or Reddit subs. Reddcoin has a very nice website, community board/forum and setups on social media networks. I like Reddcoin’s good quality presence.

1 Like

Convertor
I also have received some tips.

The tip will be used for further minting project.

By the way, The Groupminting system will be ready. All you need are The reddcoin client and bitmessage client.

I like how it’s proof-of-stake so I get paid for securing the network :wink:

2 Likes

I really like posv and the browser wallet. The way that you can check your amount has a huge potential.

1 Like

Firstly, the RDD’s community. Namely, the desire of all members bring your own contribution to the development of Reddcoin.
Secondly, I like the working principle of Reddcoin. I mean brilliant stuff such as browser wallet, PoSV, tipbot. And of course the future things like tipping platform, ReddID.

Finally, I’m sure that Reddcoin will prosper! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Joawsch said:

I really like posv and the browser wallet. The way that you can check your amount has a huge potential.

What! I didnt even know there was a browser wallet.

I really like the PoS, and the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reddcoins don’t go bad if you forget to put them in the refrigerator . (?)

1 Like

Thanks Redd!

The speed of the transactions is phenomenal. As in, as soon as I’m tipped on this, I’ll get the notification and about 30 seconds later, it’ll be confirmed. Great for hundreds of transactions per second I bet (unlike BTC)

1 Like

i hope i made it. thanks a lot sir.

5000 RDD received, Great thanks. I will do good with it.

I like of reddcoin now is affordable being a millionaire.

1 Like

RddStacker It’s good for representation. However you cannot put all eggs into one basket, you should have another one.

During the game, I have two baskets. Let see if the scheme is better than BTC.