Hedge Idea

I was thinking of some ideas that would possibly help give more stability and support in the buy orders for Reddcoin. What if there was a hedge fund type account created that uses the funds of investors to fund a bot that then applies that leverage into buy support.

This will either help price through buy support, or hedge losses for investors. If coins are purchased, those then would be distributed according to corresponding holdings in the hedge.

Just an idea to bounce around.

Can you explain how this would be better than those investors simply placing their own buy orders?

Im guessing buying power…

my 1 btc as a buy order would get fulfilled quickly, but 100btc wouldn’t?

bigreddmachine said:

Can you explain how this would be better than those investors simply placing their own buy orders?

My reasoning is as a trader you may say buy at a point and price goes down. The funds used by the bot would be executed slowly to maximize profits for the shareholders. Collectively the risk is shared, and profit too. If somebody bought in on their own at a certain point, that’d be them taking the risk completely themselves. The bot if setup well would help mitigate the ups and downs and provide a net for liquidity.

<-- No expert, just an idea that I’m hoping others have more knowledge on.

I think using a bot is a good idea for getting fast income. I found https://3commas.io/ as additional variant of such activities. Did anybody use it?

Is it a new trading bot? Never heard of it