how many rdd

How many reddcoin are needed to stake correctly? im new here. will i be able to stake RvAuosRhe5YrbG5V5CkKDwpyiFjmCWmRBx with this addys balance. i entered the coin today cause community and dev are very active, compared to others.

Any amount will stake it will just take a while the lower amount you own.

Do you have your wallet online and unlocked for staking?

Is it upto date with the block chain?

1 Like

not yet fully synced but i am getting there. another question i got is the thing with velocity and normal staking. do i have to move coins around lets say once a month or have them stake continuously without moving them?

The whole idea of the coin is to keep using it. So it’s best to keep them moving around.

Tip them. Create good content and receive them etc.

johnblazakis I thought about moving them around a bit too but in the end just keeping them staking and gaining coin age and network weight was enough, keep your wallet unlocked and connected to the network and you will see your time to reward come down from years,to months then weeks then days and finally hours. Trust that the process works…its unsexxy and boring…and it works… www.reddcoin.rocks will help you keep track of your wallet’s staking progress. Its easier than hovering your mouse over the buttons on the client. POSV2.0 is coming which will help smaller holders with extra rewards for securing the network. Welcome to Reddcoin…bring your friends…

1 Like

Don’t move them unless you’re using them for something. I have about 2.2 million and get a stake once every other day. We, as a community, need to start selling goods and services for Reddcoin to create more velocity.

Dan That’s true, but moving coins around won’t help you stake any faster.

bmp02050 said:

Don’t move them unless you’re using them for something. I have about 2.2 million and get a stake once every other day. We, as a community, need to start selling goods and services for Reddcoin to create more velocity.

Well I’m trying to sell stuff and if possible I’d like to buy a few hundred K from someone, it’s just that there doesn’t seem to be much interest in trading right now.

johnblazakis

It depends when you like to stake. More the better, always.

Generally speaking ,If you have a hundred thousand RDD, it will do well.

It is suggested to have 1000K. I now have bought 2200K to test the damn out.