How many Reddheads do we really have?

The question is the title itself. :slight_smile:
Update: Let us be the brethren who are loyal to the end! For Reddcoin! ARGH!!! XD

How many devoted ones we have… at least everyone in this forum must be somewhat devoted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good question…we could always use more!

2 Likes

Manirvo I say: “The ones that matter!”

Make a voting list! and see how many people vote! muahaha!

2 Likes

Me, myself and I. . That’s 3 more… :wink:

1 Like

Ive been with this community for a while and let me tell you we have increased in size ALOT. The ones that are here are indeed loyal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Manirvo You can look at the number of active wallets and make an inference from that…
You can also look at the number of active nodes on the network and draw a pretty reasonable conclusion from that,

2 Likes

redd fan checking in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am long time believer.

1 Like

Here’s the truth. Reddcoin has not attracted a huge community yet. It has however attracted some quality devs and some power user community members. These people together are building out Reddcoin for the masses.

3 Likes

Manirvo Reddcoin doesn’t have a huge trading community, it’s community Is pretty big for a cryptocurrency. Even when you account for the bought Twitter and Redditch subs(these where actions done by individual’s not related to the reddcon project).

2 Likes

I would guess somewhere from 1000-5000 but that’s just a rough estimate. I think we’ll hit tens of thousands this coming year.

1 Like

Since yesterday: +1, A work friend bought some coins from me!

2 Likes