I'm very impressed! Reddcoin family breaking new ground! + (ReddID discussion)

These forums have an extremely intuitive layout. Great idea! Soon people will be able to tip you directly to your reddcointalk name or any other account name if you own that ReddID. You better lock up the name you want early friends because I’m going to register quite a few! It’s been really interesting watching this thing evolve.

What names did you guys have in mind registering?

Good try… with names in mind… :wink:

2 Likes

FaithInReddcoin Gradually Reddcoin will be deeply integrated into every aspect of this forum.

1 Like

OOOOoooOO considering how woefully inadequate and hacked together bitcointalk is I think this is one more win for Reddcoin. I hope we can venture out of our Reddit cave into an entirely new enviroment!

3 Likes

FaithInReddcoin We are focusing on what matters. a core community focused on helping the world know about the coin. What I like the most is the online chat is so nice to talk.

1 Like

This is such a better software, just wait until Reddcoin implementation…

1 Like

I’m impressed too. What a nice place to discuss reddcoin.

1 Like

Hot Damn this is awesome, nice work team!

2 Likes

Well I am not using reddit for anything coin related again. Reddcoin just raised my standards!

Does anyone if this forum was built from scratch or using a framework?? I can’t locate anything but I’m on my phone as my pc is currently down

Now they need a new wallet that points to here instead of reddit for the news.

Naro I know hashtalk . org uses the same layout and has for a while (though I don’t recommend going there)

Naro Looks like maybe it’s running on https://nodebb.org/

1 Like