Is it sure to put funds in redd Id wallet? redd id wallet staking too?

I have doubts I want to know if my funds are sure in redd id wallet, Can I to make hodl with my redd id and I´making staking too, where are the information of my wallet, in servers of reddcoin in New Mexico? , allways when I want, can I to access to my wallet only importing with the 12 words?

LAUNCH NOTE FROM REDDCOIN CORE TEAM: In the last steps of our readying for launch we found were not able to successfully transition from our “.tester” naming domain to the new production “.reddid” name. As we felt it was far more important to release the otherwise complete software we’ve worked so hard on within our promised and committed window, we opted to go through launch on the existing test chain. We will schedule a day in the near future to take down the system briefly and migrate all data over to the naming it should be under. We expect this to be simply a cosmetic issue, and all ReddIDs and links created with the software on launch will remain intact through any of these changes. If you have questions, feel free to come ask us in Telegram or on any of our other channels.

ReddID is name-based tipping across social networks and platforms, with all data stored safely in the blockchain. No centralized sites and databases, no administrators with control over your funds. Empower your online persona, collecting tips for your content and comments while keeping your wallet secure and private!

Claim your individual identity and verify its unique existence. Harness the ability to send and receive micro-donations super-fast and super-easily with low-to-zero transaction fees.

A QUESTION?? MY FUNDS ARE SURE IN REDD ID??