Issue with Wallet: Not Synchronizing, and won't let me send coins out of Wallet

The issue started about 2 months ago. I have adjusted and confirmed my firewall settings and also reinstalled new wallet, still no success.

The Wallet and recent transaction is out of sync, “Synchronizing with network” bar is stuck at “8 weeks behind”

Status correctly shows Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked (For staking only)

I have 8 active connections to Reddcoin network,

Bottom right corner status says “Catching up… Processed 2280450 blocks of transaction history. Last received block was generated 8 weeks ago. Transaction after this will not yet be visible”

• This number has not changed for 8 weeks.

When I go to the Send menu, the bottom right corner shows 0 balance.

I have been staking for a few months successfully from March to July. And all of a sudden I have ran into this issue.

Please help

Any level of help is appreciated

As shown here? https://reddcoin.com/how-to-re-sync-blockchain-3x-faster/

Done it and nothing changes :frowning:

For anyone who can help me solve this, I’ll send you 5K coins.

Here are some more information, as it might be helpful. They are the last two transactions that could not be confirmed for some reason. They’re transactions for my staking awards

Date: 6/22/2018 11:07
Source: Generated
Credit: 266 347.28442856 RDD (matures in 48 more blocks)
Net amount: -265 763.73524503 RDD
Transaction ID: a20ac98fb0a695cd250b1164574880b4eff4257c42bce142cc69b7758c558377-000

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to “not accepted” and it won’t be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

And also this

Date: 7/9/2018 11:04
Source: Generated
Credit: 1 014.7372736 RDD (matures in 49 more blocks)
Net amount: -998.91048077 RDD
Transaction ID: cc6925458b1123a485955452c4013acb6c601d3a6bf59b5a8943092bd22b5ab0-000

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to “not accepted” and it won’t be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Debug window shows the following:

Information Tab: https://ibb.co/ew7osz
Network Traffic Tab: https://ibb.co/ijbsKe

FatTony, Can you assist me by giving me directions? I am not sure I feel comfortable sending my wallet over on the net.

Thanks!

hyuk I would try a rescan first. NEVER send your wallet to someone claiming ‘they can help.’

lvtion Is there a guide to “rescan”? that I can follow? I do not see that option in the wallet program

FatTony

I already tried what you instructed. On new computer, new wallet program using same wallet file. The wallet program crashes. I can’t get anywhere farther than that.

What is roaming folder?

FatTony
lvtion

Rescan did not work

FatTony Can you teach me how to fresh sync? I promise to send you your coins

administrators Would appreciate some help here.

Much easier solution.

Go to your %APPDATA%\\..\\Reddcoin folder

Make sure your wallet is closed. Go to the chainstate folder, Delete all files in that folder.

Go back up one directory. Delete reddcoin.conf

Start your wallet again.

Just wait for a full sync to complete.

ALSO: just noticed the first couple of posts – NOT ALL staking rewards will confirm. Those will end up saying “Generated but not confirmed” aka you DID NOT RECEIVE them.

Not every stake produces a reward. I get them all the time. Even today, I got 2 that did not confirm.

If your stake results look like this on the transactions tab:
staking rewards that did not confirm

Notice how the generated ones are greyed out – which means you did NOT receive the staking reward. Hope this clears it up for you.

lvtion Did as you instructed and now when I try to open my Reddcoin wallet, I receive an error that reads “Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong daradir for network?”

FatTony I was not able to go through the steps you advised yet.

Now my wallet won’t even load :frowning:

FatTony I went ahead and did as you instructed. As soon as I opened the wallet, I got an error which says “Corrupt block database detected. Do you want to rebuild the block database now?” I said yes.

Wallet opened but the program is showing status (Not Responding)

hyuk OK.
uninstall qt (reddcoin wallet)
click Start and type %appdata% and enter
in Reddcoin folder, just copy wallet.dat to desktop
delete Reddcoin folder
remove Reddcoin entries from registry
restart pc
install fresh qt (wallet)
wait for 8 connection
I GOT TO THIS STEP WITHOUT ANY ISSUES

close wallet
click Start -> %appdata%
go in reddcoin folder and replace new wallet with copy from desktop
download blockchain from cryptochainer and unzip archiv in reddcoin folder
restart wallet and voila

WHEN I UNZIPPED FILE FROM CRYPTOCHAINER to REDDCOIN FOLDER, I merged all the files together.

FatTony When I opened the wallet, the wallet just freezes and is not responsive. I’m trying out the bootstrap.dat now. Will let you know if this works…

fatTony I can’t believe it. I think my wallet is back in business! As promised, I’ll send you your coins. Let me know what your address is. I really appreciate it!!!

FatTony Sent!