It's awfully quiet around here....

What’s new? Anyway…

Anybody see the bitcoin integration on Reddit? Interesting. Social X will have that kind of integration across all social media, if I’m not mistaken.

A link to the comments of the reddit post

I think it will be interesting to see how exactly they implement this, and whether or not it catches on with average Reddit users. If it introduces a lot more people to crypto & tipping that could be great for Reddcoin. ChangeTip on the other hand… Not sure if this is good or bad for them.

1 Like

Has been a lot less vibrant.

1 Like

My guess us it’s because the devs are working hard and about to release something super secret and totally awesome, that we haven’t even heard about yet.

1 Like

LifterPuller I don’t think that is the case. I think the browser wallet full release will be next big news

Yeah I figure the same. Just having a bit of fun.

1 Like

LifterPuller yea would definatly be cool

1 Like

Inb4 Reddcoin Social Network Digital Reality

2 Likes

Well, there goes that idea…

https://twitter.com/ryanxcharles

livefromheaven dang.

livefromheaven Wow, that’s unexpected.

I wonder what he thinks about Reddcoin. I tweeted at him.

Annnd you know what this means? Reddcoin is once again the official currency of Reddit! Lol! Yeah, yeah, I know… I’m just kidding.

livefromheaven once again? wasnt it always? (;

redd(it)coin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is anybody concerned that laudney hasn’t checked in for several days?

LifterPuller
Not at all…
He is active and i am sure his eyeball is on the forum

1 Like

LifterPuller He did say a few days ago he was finalizing the HD QT wallets, I’d expect an update soon.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I think I’ll have a beer and chill out.

I was hoping laudney would make good on the promise of bi-weekly status updates. I understand head down and code as that’s how things get done, however it’s also good to solidify trust and don’t give people the opportunity to question. That said I’m not worried in the least and looking to be more involved and helpful.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to read reddcointalk the last days and now there are so many new posts that I can’t read them all. It is not quiet in here from my point of view :slight_smile:

1 Like