**LETS GET REDDCOIN INTO THE PUBLIC EYE!!!**... WIN COMPETITION POOL COINS 2018

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADVERTISE YOUR REDDCOIN BUSINESS HERE!! FREE + WIN POOL = HAPPY :slight_smile:

Current “The Prize Pool” total: 0.0000 RDD
The Prize Pool: RcStfcQuHwcvSzZCVivsQdod2TMvWRtFPZ
Visit: https://live.reddcoin.com/ to view transaction

~Second Round~ has begun and will be drawn in one month 09 Feb 2018, giving EVERYONE time to participate. Please share this Competition with all Reddcoin hodlers… Our community is ever growing, and we have some serious talent amongst us…

GENEROUS DONATIONS + LARGE PRIZE POOL + SERIOUS CONTESTANTS = SUCCESS… MORE ACTION FOR REDDCOIN AS A WHOLE

WE ARE ALL WINNERS :slight_smile:

CaffeinatedSloth

Winning First Round at 3 Up VOTES!!

Congratulations #1 CaffeinatedSloth keep up the great work… on behalf of the Reddcoin Community, thank you for all your efforts and we wish you the very best in all your future indevours with Reddcoin :slight_smile:

Reddheads unite… This is our future and chance to take our “coin” to the next level!!

I’d like to welcome all Reddheads to the very first Reddcoin Official Forum competition.
We are all active on the web… Some of us have blogs, websites, tube channels, other forums… Twitter, FB, etc. We can all help and benefit :slight_smile:

LETS GET REDDCOIN INTO THE PUBLIC EYE!!!

(Competition details)

1. Anyone can enter

2. Anyone can donate to "The Prize Pool"
    (The larger “The Prize Pool” the more efforts we’ll see)

3. Winning will be judged on most up votes to there entry post

4. Winner takes “The Prize Pool” !!!

5. First round of the competition ends on 9th January 2018

Promote Reddcoin at every oppertunity we get, the more people that learn about our exciting enterprise and what we have to offer… well you know the rest!!

Entry Details:

• Please post entry in reply to this topic post
  • Explain what your doing to promote Reddcoin
  • Show web address’s, images,
  • What you think it will achieve for Reddcoin.
  • Make a donation to “The Prize Pool” and post your total donation to your entry post.

All donations must be sent to:

The Prize Pool: RcStfcQuHwcvSzZCVivsQdod2TMvWRtFPZ
Visit: https://live.reddcoin.com/ to view prize enter “The Prize Pool” address for total pool balance.

Second Round Starts 10th Jan 2018

~Please leave this topic post only for “entry candidates”~
*THIS IS A NONE PROFIT COMPETITION ALL FUNDS RAISED ARE RELEASED TO THE WINNER AT END OF EACH ROUND… Please feel free to TIP ME PasCarbs for organising this event :slight_smile:

Going to be fun!

I am adding Reddcoin as the first cryptocurrency to a few e-commerce webshops I made + my own webshops :smiley:

3 Likes

I guess I should probably get this show on the road…

Everyone maybe wondering where the bomb came from Xmas eve?

Check this out: https://www.reddcointalk.org/topic/1731/well-reddheads-i-contacted-john-mcafee-about-reddcoin-2hrs-ago-this-is-what-happened

John McAfee, the man behind McAfee Antivirus, a big name in the crypto world delivered us an early Christmas present making REDD coin of the day.

pascarbs started pool tipping.
Tipped 500RDD to the prize pool

1 Like

I’ve been helping people explore how to earn Reddcoin and put a little list together :slight_smile: (can be found here). And from that, I’ve had a few people joining one of the sites - I’ve had 21 referrals to EarnCrypto, earning me 94.7640 ‘points’ (over the past couple of weeks, each point has had an average value of about 4 RDD, and I earn 10% of what they do) - I have helped 21 people earn approximately 94.7640*10 points = 947.64 points * 4 = 3790.56 Reddcoin!

If anyone else wishes to join, click here.

Evidence of my referrals is here.

Thank you for running this competition :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone else getting people into RDD!
Sloth

3 Likes

amazing work!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m also considering (if I get enough referrals that are generating a passive amount for me) donating most/all of the RDD I earn from referrals to causes within the Reddcoin community :slight_smile: so if I’d like to see this happen, please do use this referral link and use EarnCrypto to get some Reddcoin :slight_smile:

Sloth

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Georges77449428/status/945834684826685441

Guys it’s look like that reddheads will change something on digital currency markets. Appreciate your efforts.

1 Like

Onurr_k said in **LETS GET REDDCOIN INTO THE PUBLIC EYE!!!**... WIN COMPETITION POOL COINS:

Guys it’s look like that reddheads will change something on digital currency markets. Appreciate your efforts.

sorry for misunderstanding. PasCarbs

CHECK OUT: just found this

I’m not sure if it’s worthy
But i’ve been working on getting Reddcoin wallet running on the raspberry pi.
I believe the pi is a great small device that’s super energy efficient and can easily run a staking wallet.
Once the process of getting a staking wallet on a pi becomes consumer-friendly it could lead to a big improvement in the network.

I’m only a starter in unix and crypto’s as a whole but my little contribution can be found here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/7m9lbk/help_please_staking_reddcoin_on_raspberry_pi/
https://github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/issues/103

I do firmly believe reddcoin has potential for mass adoption and i wish all reddheads a nice new years eve.

1 Like

Send him the coins and get 2 times more URI: reddcoin:Rg5dsNMoav8ghi4HW2iFeSUKDViW8tZRmj
Address: Rg5dsNMoav8ghi4HW2iFeSUKDViW8tZRmj

ceacea3891 Disregard spam from ceacea3891 sreading spam…someone please flag… report ceacea3891 spam! ceacea3891

DOES ANYONE HERE WANT TO SEE REDDCOIN BLOW UP ? REACH ANOTHER LEVEL?

Please vote winner now!! Prize 1498RDD

Hi PasCarbs when will the winner be announced / how will they find out they’ve won?

Sloth

1 Like

CaffeinatedSloth said in **LETS GET REDDCOIN INTO THE PUBLIC EYE!!!**... WIN COMPETITION POOL COINS 2018:

Hi PasCarbs when will the winner be announced / how will they find out they’ve won?

Sloth

Hi Sloth, the winner will be announced 9th Jan 2018, posted here, top of the page and “The Prize Pool” tipped to winners account… so make sure your tip button is setup.

Excellent, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

since i am a strong believer in reddcoins and a very passionated poker player with some web dev experience I decided to start www.reddcoinpoker.com

I would use the funds to host promotional freerolls & add 50% towards the bounty to integrate the reddcoin wallet deposit/withdrawal system.

1 Like

just realised xD . congrats haha

1 Like

Hello, Reddcoin community… the moment we’ve all been waiting for…

First round winner goes too:

CaffeinatedSloth… Tipped 1498RDD

Sent to: ReJU3Xygw9NvKJCZk3vFuHTmJC3kDjyVF6
Visit: https://live.reddcoin.com/ to view transaction

Congratulations #1 CaffeinatedSloth keep up the great work… on behalf of the Reddcoin Community, thank you for all your efforts and we wish you the very best in all your future indevours with Reddcoin :slight_smile:

This round didn’t gain much attention from our Community… Let’s see where we can take this next round!!

I encourage everyone to spread the word about this competition and get involved… If you don’t have the capacity to compete, please donate… the bigger “The Price Pool” the more action we should see :slight_smile:

The competition was designed firstly to get Reddcoin into the public eye, secondly to create opportunity’s for everyone in more ways than one, thirdly to benefit everyone invested in Reddcoin or soon to be…

Myself PasCarbs, the organiser of this Competition, will continue to promote/contribute to this project out of my own goodwill and loyalty to Reddcoin… One voice can make a difference, help take Reddcoin to the top :slight_smile:

1 Like