Losing faith in Redd is prohibited!!!

This coin can really go far. No other coin has so many cool ideas. Developement may go slow but its happening.

Ask not what the redd can do for you! Ask what you can do for the redd!

Reddheads unite!

That’s absolutely correct
Because when other coin struggle to stand out community keeps growing

Same here, ive watched this little baby grow to much to throw it aside!

2 Likes

“Developement may go slow but its happening.”

Just wondering how you would possibly know that it’s happening. Do you have any insider knowledge that you failed to share over the last month’s? Being naive about the inactivity of development doesn’t make it more active, does it? If you want to get things started you need money and have to pay developers.

Actually this case looks much like Cloakcoin just that with Cloakcoin the main developer announced to resign at a certain moment, which gave the community the chance to relaunch the project. Contrary to what people said in advance about bagholders trying the impossible they are fairly successful. However, there was someone who invested quite some money and paid new developers. A change doesn’t happen for free. Just calling for hope for the unprobable is what Reddcoin effectively turns into Deadcoin.

3 Likes

Just invested in 1.2 million RDD! Looking to get to 10 mil by the end of summer. Keep up the good work Devs!

I am looking forward to participating more once I get this wallet synced up. Am having some connectivity issues related to the wallet. But I’m confident that with a little leadership and an active and supportive community, Reddcoin can pull through.

Are people not seeing the opportunity? This coin has a small value that changes constantly, right? Invest a little when it’s low, sell it when it’s high, and repeat. All it takes is patience and some faith. Oh well, their loss, our gain :slight_smile:

Obviously not going to dump all my Redd’s, but where are the news about current developments? If there’s no progress at all ATM, it would be cool to hear about that…

1 Like

roz303 said:

Are people not seeing the opportunity? This coin has a small value that changes constantly, right? Invest a little when it’s low, sell it when it’s high, and repeat. All it takes is patience and some faith. Oh well, their loss, our gain :slight_smile:

Sell LOW BUY HIGH…doh…

We need to get back on it!

I’m patient and not going anywhere. The potential that existed when I first got into RDD is still there. It would be nice to see progress updates on the different things being implemented now and again, but I don’t feel that I have the right to ask.

I haven’t committed any serious capital as it’s really a hobby of mine for now, but I hope to learn more and watch it develop and see its potential realized.

1 Like