My computer crashed. I can still access my files how can I make sure I don't lose my redcoin. I am wanting to put on new computer

My computer crashed. I can still access my files. How do I make sure I can save my redcoin by moving to new computer
?

Copy the wallet.dat file located in the reddcoin folder under C:\Users\UserNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Reddcoin
somewhere safe the install a wallet on the new machine and restore backup wallet which is the wallet.dat file. In fact u can copy the whole folder and place on new pc in the same location overwriting the newly installed wallet

Redd coin is the most FUCKEDUP PEICE OF SHIT WALLET I HAVE EVER SEEN , YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS JUST TO GET YOUR COINS ,IF YOU DONT DO IT RITE U LOSE, SO PAY ATTENTION… ITS FUCKED UP ,IM SELLING AS SOON AS I CAN GET THIS THING TI DOWNLOAD THE 4 YEARS OF B.S. AGAIN …P.S… FUCK YOU REDDCOIN

blue LMAO its a pretty simple wallet to use I have had no issues what so ever since 2014. and its pretty much the same as most other core wallets so stop targeting Reddcoin itself for your own fails. Your just a shit stirrer LAME…

1 Like