New Lending Plateform

This last week the latest addition to BTC Lending/Investing has been lauched. BitLend.io. I am testing out this platform compared to others, with my first loan for 1BTC. It was funded in less than 24 hours. All processes were smooth to this point. Look like a well put together site.

Currently the site is invite only. If you would like to test out the site message me.

EDIT: PM me your email address if you would like and invite. The invites will be sent directly from the BitLend.io site.

kraus3742 This is a cool idea, Banks lend…so why not bitcoin lending.

1 Like

Please send me an invitation. I’m active on some of the other P2P platforms so it would be interesting to compare them. Happy to cooperate with any referrals mechanism that’s beneficial to you.

1 Like

Can I grab an invite please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also be glad if you will send an invitation for me.

1 Like

This platform has great plans for the future from what I can see P2P loans are just the start. I apologize for this sounding like hype and not elaborating more but I see the makings of something great. This will, in my opinion, be an excellent site to make investments in. Keep your eyes on it and see what it does.

As always please be cautious on who you invest your money into and please evaluate your Acceptable Risk Level. Remember that Risk = Threat + Opportunity. There are no guarantees!

1 Like

This operation is packed full with the very scumbags who implemented the GAW/Paycoin scams with Josh Garza, the Fraudster… That alone should make anyone with a lick of common sense turn around and run. Joe Mordica, the CTO of GAW who designed and implemented the fraudulent Hashlet operation for GAW and then ran the fraudulent Zencloud/Paycoin scam, is the CTO of Bitlend. To make this even crazier, D, Allen Shinners, the CEO of Bitlend is the guy heading up the lawsuit against GAW. (I am not making this up). And he hires the very guy who implemented that scam for Homero Joshua Garza to be his most trusted employee? It is absolutely ludicrous. This Allen Shinners guy is either an absolute buffoon, or he has gone full scamdog, take your pick. There are also leaked Emails where Josh Garza discusses with Joe Mordica the targeting of forum members who were also customers of GAW, who had become vocal about the criminal GAW/Paycoin operation. Joe gleefully helped connect IPs to information contained within the GAW customer database, so that these people could be harrassed and perhaps even attacked. And now Allen Shinners ~hires~ this scumbag to head up this operation??? Now there are scam phishing Emails making the rounds that are being targeted to people in the GAW/Zencloud customer database. Global Investment blah blah was one of these. This detailed personal information (including credit card #s) has either been stolen, sold, or is being used by the same scumbags who ran the GAW scam operation. This is just the tip of a scum covered iceberg. Then you get into the supposed registration of Bitlend in Dubai and it becomes very clear what is going on here. At best, these dirtbags would just sucker young kids who do not know any better into taking loans that will fail, and then they get their real life credit record destroyed. Ya, what a great service. Just what Crypto needs.

Lots more about Bitlend and those behind it here.

1 Like

Yeah I found that too - will not register at least until they have properly established a legit reputation and the current mud slinging has been resolved (which seems unlikely).

Coinman you speak ask though they took money from you. Did you fall victim to the GAW scam?

I don’t think anyone involved in BitLend is look to scam anyone. In fact they all fell victim to the Garza scam and yet they all try to help victims to the GAW scam. Including a charity for a person with terminal cancer who knew he was on his deathbed and wanted to leave him family more money by investing in GAW. Everyone involve in BitLend donated to this cause so this person would be able to pass on knowing he was going to leave money for his family without having to wait for a lawsuit. Then they ran a charity to recover stolen BTC from a peronsal computer who had a key logger maliciously installed then the hacker cleared out all crypto wallets.

If those type of people are scumbags I would hate to know what your definition on good people are.

As I mention invest in every crypto based business causiously.

I am well aware of Trixter, the person dying of cancer that got scammed by these lowlifes. He is even in some Emails that were part of one of the dumps.

You know what is better than raising money (a pittance) to “help” someone who got scammed out of their life savings? Not helping implement and promote the scam in the first place.

That whole episode made me want to puke, listening to Adam and all of the other creeps who were directly involved in promoting this scam act like they are nice guys for giving this poor , dying, fella some spare change.

" We would cut them in half with a machine gun and give them a Band Aid. It was a lie."

Same thing. These Paycoiner creeps were just looking REALLY bad to the community and tried to make themselves look better by giving this broken, dying man a Band Aid, when it was them who had machine gunned him in the first place.

I lost no money to this scam. I really got involved with this saga when Homero started getting in my face on BCT.

1 Like

Coinman You are most definitely entitled to your opinion. I do agree with your position that Homero was a scumbag. In my opinion jury is still out on the extent of the involvement of others. The SEC and FBI can sort all this out.

Coinman I would also like to add that Allen Shinners has personally spend 100’s of hours and his own money to prepare a Lawsuit against GAW. From securing a Law firm to website to collect data (gawsuit.com). This doesn’t seem like the actions of a person who is engaged in fraudulent activity.

So this is my last post here since is seems to be too much like Bitcointalk in people just wanting to attack people trying to better crypto. I wish you all well and hope that Reddcoin finds it’s place in crypto in the future!

1 Like

kraus3742 Keep an eye on Reddcoin. We are resilient and growing despite adversity.

kraus3742 said:

Coinman I would also like to add that Allen Shinners has personally spend 100’s of hours and his own money to prepare a Lawsuit against GAW. From securing a Law firm to website to collect data (gawsuit.com). This doesn’t seem like the actions of a person who is engaged in fraudulent activity.

And how is that lawsuit going Mr. Bitlend Shill? To whom am I actually speaking?

To my knowledge, thus far D. Allen Shinners has managed to get ~400 of the Paycoined to join his lawsuit and hire a lawyer willing to take their money. Beyond that nothing has happened for the last ~6 months since Allen started this suit. ZERO, Nothing. In this same time period, two successful lawsuits against GAW have already been entered into the books. Someone with a suspicious nature might wonder why that is, especially since Allen is now in business with one of the primary culprits of the whole GAW fraud operation, Joe Mordica. Did Josh make Allen whole and enlist him to organize the major lawsuit and then make sure it fails?? Easy to do, seriously. Food for thought. Even if this is just an incredibly stupid decision on Allen’s part, how do you think hiring the guy who is directly responsible for implementing the GAW/Paycoin fraud scheme will affect the GAW lawsuit? If this ever actually ends up in a courtroom, even a retarded lawyer could use that against those suing Garza/GAW to tear up the veracity of their claims. I think I would be talking to a lawyer about suing Allen for intentionally throwing a monkey wrench into the lawsuit if I was one of the litigants. I have read MANY hundreds of the Emails between Josh and everyone involved in the GAW/Paycoin fraud scheme, and I can tell you for a fact that D. Allen Shinners was a loud and vocal proponent of the whole thing right up until it became apparent to even a fool like him that he was being scammed. He was in fact part of the inner circle at GAW for a while. He was not technically a GAW employee, but he was a moderator on Hashtalk and helped the scam get as big as it did and silence those trying to expose this fraud scheme (like myself), and he had Josh Garza’s ear, giving him advice about the whole operation. I sincerely think that Allen is simply a fool and did not intentionally participate in the crimes, but does that really matter? He should have figured it out LONG before he did, but he was invested so deep he decided to help prop up the scam, if only to try to save his own butt. This includes helping to defraud the cancer victim Trixster you wanted me to cry about out of his life savings. I tried my very best to save him from this scam, and Allen helped Josh scam him- see the difference? Probably not. Good Day, Mr Bitlend Shill.

Coinman interesting that your only posts are to beat down BitLend and The folks associated. My guess is your really Boki, Leftuser or whatever else you go by. The last thing crypto needs is more people like you who are only destructive. If you don’t like what people are doing go out and better crypto yourself. If you can’t do that, then do everyone a favor and leave crypto if you hate it so much.

I know I said I wasn’t going to post any more but I felt that needed to be said. Peace out Reddheads! I won’t hold you great people accountable for people like coinman.

If there wasnt drama it wouldnt be crypto…

kraus3742 said:

Coinman interesting that your only posts are to beat down BitLend and The folks associated. My guess is your really Boki, Leftuser or whatever else you go by. The last thing crypto needs is more people like you who are only destructive. If you don’t like what people are doing go out and better crypto yourself. If you can’t do that, then do everyone a favor and leave crypto if you hate it so much.

I know I said I wasn’t going to post any more but I felt that needed to be said. Peace out Reddheads! I won’t hold you great people accountable for people like coinman.

You think that people who expose fraud in the Crypto world are bad, and those that commit fraud are good. Well isn’t that special. I suggest going immediately to Bitlend and getting a big fat loan. Don’t worry , your complete personal and financial information, including your driver’s license (EVERYTHING needed to steal your identity) is going to be perfectly safe with the pack of crooks that implemented the GAW/ Paycoin scams. And they are lead by The Moral Leader of the Paycoined, D. Allen Shinners. Here is a clear demonstration yesterday of exactly what D. Allen Shinners thinks about your confidential information:

This is a former GAW customer who signed up for the GAW suit led by Allen. Allen respects his personal information SO much that when he asked a question about WHY the guy leading the lawsuit was in business with the same people they were suing. Allen then launched a vicious personal attack against him and posted his FULL NAME AND ADDRESS REPEATEDLY, using the information given him in confidence. If you want to trust this guy, go right ahead. You have been clearly shown what the reality of the situation is, and if you decide to trust these clearly untrustworthy people you WILL get what these types of untrustworthy people do.

Coinman I personally thing Allen did a wonderful job writing that post. I think the whole reason you have such a strong stance against Allen is because the person he is referring to in that post is you. Come on just admit it. Your sole purpose in life is to destroy anything Allen is involved in. Not real productive in my opinion.

I must admit that the whole GAW scam was a mess and it taught me to research more diligently on my investments and I would recommend the same to everyone else. Never blindly give out your personal information. Never blindly send your digital currency to any group/service without doing some homework.

Will I still make some mistakes along the way… Possibly. I still invest in things that I know are very risky, is that a mistake? Not when I calculate my acceptable risk level. This is my personal choice and on me not anyone else. Cypto will find away to identify scams. We will rise above all the negativity. In the end the people who will be remembered in history are the ones that, despite all the attacks and drama brought against them, persevered!

kraus3742 Believe whatever you want. I expect nothing less from you than a full glowing endorsement of Allens disgraceful and vicious personal attack on someone who signed up for the GAWsuit, simply because he questioned why Allen was in business with some of the people who were in large part responsible for the fraud over which the lawsuit is based. Defending that action shows your true colors, I applaud you for publicly stating it. Trying to stop rampant fraud in Crypto and trying to stop the pack of GAW/Paycoin scammers has nothing to do with Allen or yourself or anybody in particular. If you want to engage in or promote fraudulent or BARELY legal shylock enterprises go right ahead. If you think it will go unnoticed you are sadly mistaken.

P.S: Are you part of the Bitlend operation? Do you get paid to do this, or do you go around shilling for shady operations and defending reprehensible actions just for the fun of it?