No transaction of generated rdd ...

… and no more generation of new coins

hi
i have installed the wallet version v2.0.0.0-g71819f2-beta (64-Bit)
on a pc with win10
after some days fore sync. i sent my rdd into the wallet and in the first day it generated some coins, sent it already and earned some rdd.
fine

in the next day it generated next coins, but there are troubles to send this coins.
this was 4 or 5 day ago. since then no new coins was generated.;(

(the date in the second picture is not correct. at this date the wallet is second time syncronised.)

my questions
what can i do to send the coins wich sending is in conflict?
will it generat new coins after solved the conflict?

alt text

lakeview i know the ‘problem’ you are seeing
If you are staking and seeing a conflicted transaction, it means that someone else beat you to being awarded for that block

Staking is a competition between all the users who are staking.

ok gnasher, i understand
but what can i do to staking again? since this conflict my wallet don’t start staking. it’s now 5 or 6 days without any result.
this is a pity.

lakeview Depends on how many coins you have. Coin-age determines the chance of staking…I have 1,000,000 RDD in my wallet and stake a couple times a week…It also depends on how many other nodes are online and staking as well. The more competitors the harder the chance of the reward.

thanks for your answer bmp02050
i have 10.2 million rdd in my wallet. so i think there could be more results :wink:

hmmmm …

lakeview Покупай ещё монеты и будет больше вероятности, что будут производится монеты чаще.

lakeview it takes a little time for it to stabilise, especially if you have all coins in 1 address.
You will expect that over a year, the number of stakes will be approx 5%

Also, if you want to stake more frequently, but have smaller amounts, break up the coins into different accounts (use the “move” function). Otherwise, you’ll stake less often, but have larger amounts. It’s really just aesthetics at that point.

bmp02050
ok, thanks

lakeview damn can you send me 1 million RDD hahaha. I’m just going to sit on it anyway.

bmp02050 said in No transaction of generated rdd ...:

Also, if you want to stake more frequently, but have smaller amounts, break up the coins into different accounts (use the “move” function). Otherwise, you’ll stake less often, but have larger amounts. It’s really just aesthetics at that point.

by different ‘accounts’, do you mean different wallet addresses?

makellbird YES

bmp02050 Получается, что разные адреса в одном кошельке начнут соперничать сами с собой?
Какой адрес быстрее найдёт правильное решение и получит за это награду?

makellbird said in No transaction of generated rdd ...:

lakeview damn can you send me 1 million RDD hahaha. I’m just going to sit on it anyway.

:)))