Out of Millions? ths

As this is off topic and has nothing to do with much but me chatting.

Am I the only one that is wishing that RDD (on bittrex) comes out of the Millionths and into maybe the Ten Thousandths ?

Meaning (as of today 3/21/18 @ 8:07 am) Rdd currently is trading at 0.00000032 , and i would love to see it hit the 0.00000100 !

As I am new to this how would the underline make this happen?

Its not good to happen so quick. When bitcoin starts bull run again we will increase with it. Otherwise there will be lots of pump n dumpers and bota that will crash RDD.

Soon Reddcoin will hit 0.00000100$. But as it is said before the price will increase when bitcoin starts the bull run again

i would love to see that RDD hit $1.00 but that is all about waiting and ensuring the support is consistent

Patience, sir. We’re getting there.

Oh this I have :slight_smile: I know like everything in life you either have to wait or work hard, and i am willing to do both.

I am not sure how i could work or help here other than do what i am doing now, Social media - retweets and just asking questions so i can be informative to other people and plant the see of RDD to others that do not understand crypto as a whole in the first place.

Seems like the bull market is coming, now RDD price is $0,001659 USD. $1 is not that far away