RDD PAYMENT GAIN ALMOST FULL STACKING REWARDS

1000 RDD a Day!!!
I have used this exchange to trade RDD the best feature is you gain RDD rewards even in your open orders

if you are going to use referal links (which I am not sure if permitted or not) please don’t be underhand about it by hiding the fact using an url shortener

Thanks for the sugestion, Do not have experience posting my own subject. If you have ideas for apps or websites RDD related you welcome to share them here, for example Thanks to Convertor for: https://reddex.tk/ great idea use free internet resources to upload your website.

it is believed it won’t last for long. Do you know the exact number? These people can say anything even the number is reasonable. I’m using coinwallet.co service while teating that thing.

coinwallet.co is still doing real thing,but can be better, use my bitmessage to get if it is real or not.

1 Like

RddStacker said:

for example Thanks to Convertor for: https://reddex.tk/ great idea use free internet resources to upload your website.

free Internet resources, not sure what you are trying to say thanks for? :slight_smile:

konysulphrea I visit the website in my phone and I like what I see so far but in the maturity time chart RDD is not listed. So it means you ca not use the POS pool with RDD. Did you tried. Please tell us your experience.

konysulphrea said:

coinwallet.co

I log in in the website but there is NO RDD deposit option, I found this contact email: coinwallet.cogmail.com
if you like this service let send multi petition to add RDD.

RddStacker

I don’t think you need to do this, Just use my purposed. I just get some ideas from it. It is still not a good idea because the form can be suspicious if it is very new.

My purposed step can be better, You need to use bitmessage for the request or applications.

During the experience, there are some withdrawal issues for some coins. If successful, then there is a txid shown, it is real one as I have done at least 5 times. However,there are some missed, and they have not fixed that yet. I’m afraid. I have contacted them.

My service purposed, probably be the best one.

Use bitmessage for more intel.