Rdd pool

Is there a pool that pays out in reddcoin?

I am also looking for this. I am currently mining coinotron, but have no interest in mining LTC/Doge. I end up holding large amounts for the price to rise so I can trade for more RDD.

its always better to use a multipool for mining, not only is it most profitable for you but using those coins to buy rdd you are creating upward buying support for the coin.

its always better to use a multipool for mining

In my experience you’ll actually want to avoid multipools altogether… The reasoning being that you will never mine the most profitable coin out there because at that moment it’s already being targeted by most, if not all multipools.

You’d want to look for a coin that NO multipool mines and has an exchange (and some buy support), no matter how “shady” the exchange may look. It’s been working pretty damn well for me so far, but then again i only got a couple of gridseesds.

Needless to say YMMV, greatly.

Didi while that can generate profits , I would still use a multi pool for ease of use. I wouldnt want the hastle of needing 100 exchange accounts to manage just to sell some coins that cryptsy wouldn’t even touch

some great thoughts here

BrownSlaughter True, you can still do that. I did use hasco.ws back when they paid in RDD, but they closed shop and i had to look for alternatives. Little did i know that instead of the 400-odd RDD / day i was getting paid, i could easily make 5x by mining coins that are only traded at exchanges with very low volume and tons of pairings (e.g. bleutrade.com). Also, i have a problem with multipools and the Gridseed / Minera combo (quoting nicehash.com, but applies to most multis):

Popular cgminer 3.7.2 is not supported due to the bug in the code. You have to use newer miner.

…and Minera has THAT version. LOL.

Anyway, it could be worse… it boggles my mind, but there are people that would throw less than a MH/s at Ð and this would be the result so… i think we’re both good to go.

johnbrainless please feel free to drop me a line if you’re looking for an easy scrypt coin. :slight_smile: I’m about to switch to cagecoinpool.com now that diff is low AND there’s some buy support at bleutrade (only exchange that trades it so no multipools whatsoever!).

Edit: typo.

Didi said:

its always better to use a multipool for mining

In my experience you’ll actually want to avoid multipools altogether… The reasoning being that you will never mine the most profitable coin out there because at that moment it’s already being targeted by most, if not all multipools.

You’d want to look for a coin that NO multipool mines and has an exchange (and some buy support), no matter how “shady” the exchange may look. It’s been working pretty damn well for me so far, but then again i only got a couple of gridseesds.

Needless to say YMMV, greatly.

Interesting Didi… if I might ask, how much are you able to bring in per day with your gridseeds?

bigreddmachine It depends on the day, but on average about 2k RDD. Thats more than i ever thought possible with my gear to be honest (~755 kH/s).

I have a list of “easy” coins… TrollCoin, DonationCoin, CageCoin, NewyorkCoin, and a few others. All of them traded at bleutrade.com. Please drop me a line if you are interested, i don’t mind sharing, at all.

Edit: Obviously i have to look for the best trading rates to maximize benefits. Time consuming, but it pays off. I can transform those ~2k RDD in ~4k on a relatively good day. But on autopilot, 2k seems to be the average.

johnbrainless Sign up for eobot, if you need the link it is in my signature. they let you use your own hardware to mine and autoconvert to many different coins including rddcoin. you can even then use your hardware to mine cloud ghs over time to increase the amount of rdd you can gain.

Didi Minera also has and uses bfgminer for gridseed support or cpuminer with the gridseedfork with autotune for girdseeds. The current Minera is using the latest bfgminer 4.9 at the moment and works well with gridseeds. You can eve set the the speed of the chips easily with bfgminer through Minera.

Or you could use just a couple of S1 antminers if you can get them on eobot and easily make 10k+ rdd a day.

Current Speed: 289.7950 GHS
Hourly Rate: RDD 1398.36360572
Daily Rate: RDD 33560.72653737
Monthly Rate: RDD 1023602.15938964
Yearly Rate: RDD 12283225.91267570