RDDGame.com ... Reddcoin: The Game is almost nearing beta testing!

Hi everyone! Reddcoin: the Game is almost ready for beta testing! Come visit the site RDDgame.com to read my dev log and find out about updates etc. Also, I don’t know why, but Reddcoin: the Game seemed like a fine title for the game, but what are your thoughts on it? Another name I’m kinda partial to is Reddcoin: Tipper Tapper haha

m3ndi3 I really like your aesthetic taste, and what an amazing initiative to bring awareness to Reddcoin through a beautifully designed game! I’ve sent some donation to your Reddcoin address listed on your website (which seems to differ from the one in your signature). I look forward to its release. Regards.

4 Likes

Wow pretty cool! I like Reddcoin: the game and it’s good with your URL.

2 Likes

laudney Reddcoin Thank you so much!! It’s definitely been really fun and I’m learning so much in the process :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip! So appreciated! Also I have different addresses based on where I’m getting the tips (social, from the website, etc) Is that how you do it?

Design perfectly matches the social currency theme. That’s exactly how I’d envision Reddcoin progressing. Hope you can stay actively involved in the community, you really are adding something unique and special to it. Thanks and Tip!

2 Likes

m3ndi3 It’s interesting that you use different addresses to track different sources of funds. Does this mean that you (and others) prefer to have one unique tip address for each social network? E.g. you’ll be able to track funds received on Facebook vs Youtube vs Twitter etc.

laudney I think as a content creator, it’s important to see where your tips are coming from. You’ll be able to see which social networks are giving you the most tips, which social networks are not (where you’ll need to change up some content, etc.) Right now this is the only way to track, but I am fine with having just one address as long as my transactions have a description showing where it came from :slight_smile:

1 Like

m3ndi3 said:

laudney I think as a content creator, it’s important to see where your tips are coming from. You’ll be able to see which social networks are giving you the most tips, which social networks are not (where you’ll need to change up some content, etc.) Right now this is the only way to track, but I am fine with having just one address as long as my transactions have a description showing where it came from :slight_smile:

I agree with this being an important feature for content creators. Instead of having multiple addresses perhaps having a tag auto-added might be a better solution. This way content creators can still where there tips are coming from, but only have to manage one address.

1 Like

Naro Let me think this over.

1 Like

m3ndi3 Will the game make users post stuff on real social networks or simulations in the game?

Naro Hmm I’m not sure how to implement that in browser right now, but if I get it to android/iOS you’ll definitely be able to share to your social networks.

1 Like

Really looking forward to this game. I think the name is perfect :slight_smile:

Sebsebzen GrayPhoenix Thanks so much >_<