Redd-id functional already ?

I read that a interviewer had a conversation with the lead developer John Nash, where he went on to say that “its functional already” when asked about the release date of Redd-id…

thoughts and comments on this.

Been trying to keep up with this. As far as I know its coming this month… possibly this week?

shadowradio John stated that once it’s polished, he will create a function that will randomize the release date and time so that even he will no know when it’s going to be released. So any “release date” that is spread around is merely FUD. Slack is the best place for any immediate information…

2 Likes

bmp02050 is the time frame still Q3? apart from not knowing what specific date is as mentioned in your post, sorry I have been on holidays and little bit behind on what’s going on.

1 Like

Can someone please explain the reason for a “randomized” release date? Why don’t we don’t like create any hype or excitement around new features?

1 Like

i believe they do this to keep people/wales from pumping and dumping the coin.

2 Likes

LTaylor Correct. Generating hype on something is great for early adopters, but blows for newcomers. We like to have a little fair game here…

2 Likes

but don’t you want mass hype at the time Redd-ID gets released?

1 Like