Redd-ID to be Rebranded - Help Decide New Name!

I see nothing bad in Redd-ID, but Social-ID offered by many people seems nice. Any mention of “tipping” is too much binding, as this Id coud be used not only for tipping. It can be also named in a senseless but funny way not related to its purpose like Google, but my English doesn’t allow to judge how such names sound for native Еnglish ears.

1 Like

Gayycoin!

Fruchocs Gay what??? Nah

onyema said in Redd-ID to be Rebranded - Help Decide New Name!:

Fruchocs Gay what??? Nah

Coin

Fruchocs said in Redd-ID to be Rebranded - Help Decide New Name!:

onyema said in Redd-ID to be Rebranded - Help Decide New Name!:

Fruchocs Gay what??? Nah

Coin
Oh well

Redd-onkulous , Seriously though I like Redd-ID for a name, but, if you are going to completely rebrand the coin then it wont make sense. So depends on the approach now and really what the coin will be used for. Assuming it’s still going to be a tipping coin then what about focusing on what people will really be feeling when they Tip. A sense of appreciation and gratitude comes to mind so maybe a theme around that using the following symbol with the current branding colors, https://au.pinterest.com/pin/530580399820021125/. Maybe AppReddciation. or RedVibe or Empath. If you are keeping Reddcoin name then and just want a name for the ID, what about Redd-Cred

1 Like
CRed Cash

Cred Cash

1 Like

Definitely need rebranding due to “Redd” being instantly associated to Reddit…
Tippy sounds the best to me, plural Tippies
Other good options imo:
TipCoin
TipMe
SocialTip

As long as you don’t choose Tiptoe or Tipsy you’re Tiptop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tipify !

1 Like

Or totally different, but conveys the purpose of the coin very well:
Kudos
KudosCoin
Kudos-ID

1 Like

They should give a bounty if we come up with a good one.

Here are some of mine (I also reposted some of these on Reddit)

ID - Yes, simply “ID” - It is not taken in the blockchain universe and would be a ballsy move “In the world of blockchain technology, there is only one ID.”

Others:
Pago - means “tip” in esperanto
NOMO - means “name” in esperanto
NOMO-ID
BLOCK-ID
Tattoo or TA2 or Tatu
Disguize
Disguise
Mirage
Pseudo
Charade
Masquerade