Reddcoin Electrum 2.0 Desktop wallet - TX unconfirmed for hours

I have a pending transaction of 450K Reddcoin on Electrum desktop wallet v2.0 for hours. And it is still unconfirmed with 0 confirmations. But it is show on blockchain, TX ID is 639a67906f8d826e39c41e0c59a68522f61ede0f9d2cefc21520cc5244bba25e or you can see directly here http://live.reddcoin.com/tx/639a67906f8d826e39c41e0c59a68522f61ede0f9d2cefc21520cc5244bba25e

Can anybody help regarding this?

It must be a bug and transactions had already happened

AkshatBahety said:

It must be a bug and transactions had already happened

Transaction not yet shown on the receiver’s wallet, can you just guide how to get rid of this bug?

I think the electrum wallet is deprecated.

Looks like there is no way to recover what I just lost?

frchowe214 have you tried restarting your wallet?

iisurge said:

frchowe214 have you tried restarting your wallet?

Yes I tried already, also I delete all the data from %appdata% and recover my wallet again from seed. But the transaction is still pending.

frchowe214
The Electrum wallet was depreciated several months ago.
https://www.reddcointalk.org/topic/112/with-browser-wallet-released-reddcoin-electrum-desktop-wallets-are-now-deprecated/
I am doing some investigation if it is possible to recover your funds

1 Like

Gnasher said:

frchowe214
The Electrum wallet was depreciated several months ago.
https://www.reddcointalk.org/topic/112/with-browser-wallet-released-reddcoin-electrum-desktop-wallets-are-now-deprecated/
I am doing some investigation if it is possible to recover your funds

Much appreciated.

frchowe214
Looking at your transaction it is on the blockchain, but it looks like the received time in the future
Description

At the time of taking that screen grab, it was about 6pm local time, for me
But from your post you sent it 16 hours previously… so there is something weird regarding date/time

What is the date setup on your PC?
This could also be an electrum wallet issue… need to check about that as it should be sending correct time with the transaction

Gnasher said:

frchowe214
Looking at your transaction it is on the blockchain, but it looks like the received time in the future
Description

At the time of taking that screen grab, it was about 6pm local time, for me
But from your post you sent it 16 hours previously… so there is something weird regarding date/time

What is the date setup on your PC?
This could also be an electrum wallet issue… need to check about that as it should be sending correct time with the transaction.

TX is go through, but still not shown up in the receivers account even after 74 confirmations. Well, I already dispatch a mail to the beneficiary to sort out things now.

Thank you for your help.

frchowe214
I just looked at your transaction and it is now on the blockchain as confirmed and with 101 confirmations.
Somehow you had managed to set your transfer into the future, it did not become confirmed until that date/time had transpired and it was allowed onto the chain.
As you can see from the graphic, ‚ÄėBlock Time‚Äô and ‚ÄėIncluded in Block‚Äô now have values

According to the block explorer, the receiving address has received the funds and are confirmed.
They should be able to access.

Imgur