Reddcoin Giveaway on facebook

Evening All,

As I posted in the “what have you done for redd”, I have created a reddcoin give away page on facebook.

With it being the ultimate social platform at present, I believe its a good place to show off and introduce crypto to the masses.

So I propose building the page likes up from the current 25, to thousands… Giving away small and large amounts to random people, on share this post, 1 person will be picked at random to win x amount of reddcoin, style giveaways.

However, what I need is some coins to giveaway during the build up. I am going to donate at least 500,000 of my own coins to the kitty to get it started, but would really like some donations, and ideas to put to the page. Now, I do not want people worrying I am going to scam them out of there coins, so if you don’t trust me, feel free to offer an amount to give away and once we select a winner, it can be donated to them directly.

Going forward, if the page can develop enough likes, we can get outside companies to sponser giveaways and then donate gifts to winners etc.

Thoughts???

Dan Cool can you give a link to the fb page? What address should we donate to so you know it isnt a tip, but to fund your project?

OK, so the address of the page is - Reddcoin Giveaway

The new address I have set up for receiving funds for the giveaways is - Rr5h9zMVgay8ND5hw2f9iCPBtqW2tLFoGJ

Id like to also make a decent donation to the next millionairemakers draw, over on reddit.

1 million reddcoin would be a great gift to somebody on there, and there is a massive audience…

I just do not have the funds to give away that volume alone. How can we drum up some funds?

Dan Good ideas. I just sent some RDD your way.

Was wondering who that was!

Appreciated very much…

Would you prefer it to go in around 5000 coins per gift?

Is there a way I can monitor how much of the address I have used? or send only from that address on my wallet.

Dan said:

Is there a way I can monitor how much of the address I have used? or send only from that address on my wallet.

Dan, I’m not totally sure I understand what you’re asking, but if you are using the Qt wallet, look into coin control. I think it will answer at least part of your question…

https://wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Coin_Control

I think that may be an option… as I have many millions of reddcoin in my wallet, I want to keep the coins for the giveaway separate, so that I know how many I have given away and how much is left in the kitty, if that makes more sense?

Dan said:

Was wondering who that was!

Appreciated very much…

Would you prefer it to go in around 5000 coins per gift?

Your call but 5000 sounds good to me.

You may want to make a new address just for giveaways, and then select that address from
Coin Control >>> Inputs when you go to send the RDD.

SO what happens when I send 5000redd from the 45000 in the kitty, does that then stay in the same address within coin control, so I know whats left?

Dan said:

SO what happens when I send 5000redd from the 45000 in the kitty, does that then stay in the same address within coin control, so I know whats left?

Yes, the 45000 RDD should stay in the selected address (or a change address within the selected address).

Just put an “About Reddcoin” tab on www.codereddgames.com with a link to the Facebook Giveaway. There’s also a link to Reddit, here, reddcoin.com and a list of faucets. Now to keep plugging away at the game…

Thanks!!

Its rather slow at the mo, but it will come with perseverance

Who is responsible for the 16k follower reddcoin page Reddcoin laudney ? Can I get a promote for the page to drum up more interest?

Dan Need redd easily… go to eobot and mine them there. not hard to do. not sure what eobot is, click the link in my sig to find out.

Just realized a lot of the coins I was trying to send never made it to you (#cryptsyproblems). You should get the rest soon :slight_smile:

Really?

Wow thanks