Reddcoin - History of the First Year Book

As some members of the Reddcoin community may be aware, I was researching the first year history of Reddcoin in February/March. I gathered a lot of information from the period 20th Jan 2014 to 2nd Feb 2015.

Here is the updated cover design:

http://i.imgur.com/vTA38hh.png

This thread is now the official place on which I will post updates of my progress :smiley:

I have written the final draft of the monthly historical chapters Jan, Feb, Mar and Apr 2014. A total of about 28 pages (A5)

2 Likes

Well done for your dedication. It’s looking good!

Tyke said:

I have written the final draft of the monthly historical chapters Jan, Feb, Mar and Apr 2014. A total of about 28 pages (A5)

Very cool. What kind of info are you including?

GrayPhoenix said:

Tyke said:

Very cool. What kind of info are you including?

It is a comprehensive history of Reddcoin from the 20th January 2104 to the 2nd February 2015. Each month has its own chapter. There are also introductory pages.

1 Like

When can I get my hands on it?

AkshatBahety said:

When can I get my hands on it?

I am still working hard to complete it. Should be released at the end of this month :smiley:

2 Likes

Would just like to comment that Reddcoin’s focus is not to be “integrated” into social media platforms. If anything it’s aim is to be platform agnostic but used across social media. You could switch integrated into decentralized and nearly fix it : X.

1 Like

Reddcoin book has been submitted for review. It will be ready for purchase tomorrow on Amazon.

Sorry about personal statements not being included. I could not get statements from the most prominant dev team members in time.

Nevertheless, I think the Reddcoin community will be happy to read it :smiley:

2 Likes

Prominent Members of the Dev Team have most certainly acted like prominent members in not making a statement.

Tyke That’s awesome!!! Sorry I didn’t get my statement in on time. I’ll be sure to write one up for the next book if you want!

Please could a member of the community publish a review of the book.

Tyke is it uploaded?

AkshatBahety said:

Tyke is it uploaded?

Yes, the book is available :slight_smile:

Tyke I got your book the other day and I have to say I’m quite impressed. You did a great job chronicling the multitude of events that took place over Reddcoin’s first year. It must have taken a good deal of research because it’s very thorough.

I like how you included the official announcements and interviews. I had forgotten just how much took place in our first year but your book has jogged my memory.

For anyone considering picking up Tyke’s book I would recommend getting the color version. It’s more expensive but the color really pops. My only complaint is that the book’s binding is weak and the pages can fall out over time.

1 Like

Tyke From where can I download it?

AkshatBahety said:

Tyke From where can I download it?

It’s on Amazon “Reddcoin - History of the First Year”

GrayPhoenix said:

Tyke I got your book the other day and I have to say I’m quite impressed. You did a great job chronicling the multitude of events that took place over Reddcoin’s first year. It must have taken a good deal of research because it’s very thorough.

I like how you included the official announcements and interviews. I had forgotten just how much took place in our first year but your book has jogged my memory.

For anyone considering picking up Tyke’s book I would recommend getting the color version. It’s more expensive but the color really pops. My only complaint is that the book’s binding is weak and the pages can fall out over time.

Please leave a review on Amazon :slight_smile:

Please could members who have purchased and read the book leave a review on Amazon concerning the above title.

Thank you

Tyke Will do