Reddcoin - Keeping neutrality of Internet, Free Press... Save people from unemployment wave..

Hey there ReddHeads, this is just some thoughts that have been cooking in my mind for a while…

Like no other alt-coin I see the potential of RDD to save things that we may overlook but are so thin and important for the goohd health of Internet and the users who do not want to see all the news or updates comming from a Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, or even Netflix. I am a firm believer this coin will be very important (if handled carefully) for the good of the remainings of people wanting a free press- no selected by an AI or even a frere network without a Monopoly. I think it is very important because so far a new way of self-employment has born. Youtubers, bloggers, artists that want to express, entertain and be liked to gain some income have a centralized boss (Through which we are consumers). With changing policies and ads taking first place before consuming content we are again at will of a centralized system. Again, they are deciding somehow how valuable some content is, if people want to change their lifestyle (they are and they will) and have the talent to creare content outside centralized systems, ReddCoin is the answer to keep democratizing our beloved Internet and help self sustain people creating and contributing to it. Each day I realize each one of us has that tiny power to make great things, enormous changes that may put an equilibrium to this shaking balance. An you, my ReddHead fellow, have such great power to make this happen. I am thinking of the people loosing jobs, of entrepreneurs, of anyone who wants to participate and how we could be connected, contribute, cooperate and help each other. Reddcoin has the power to change such things, to contribute and help in the inevitable incoming wave. Think about it for a moment, spread the word and be proud of being part of a technology with great potential… I am…

I agree completely. Depending on one’s talent level and the content they can contribute people may be able to make a living a off tips for sure. One has to buy into a the vision of interdependence and be willing to sacrifice a small portions of reddcoin in order to support one another in order to keep and keeping a decentralized content economy going. Eventually I believe it will become common place like tipping waiters, bartenders, valet drivers,other professions that mainly rely. You don’t even think twice about it because you know that those people rely on tips for the majority of their income and it is now just part of our culture. Through increased use of the coin i believe this paradigm shift will occur. Doesn’t mean you have to tip everyone and the amount will vary based on the service and content just like in the real world. Some people make a lasting impression and provide wonderful service so you want to be extra generous. I for one am sick and tired of being bombarded with advertisements and attempted brainwashing everywhere I look, on the net, on television, at sporting events, on the radio with media companies attempting to milk and squeak every single dollar possible out of the public. I believe we are really viewed as robots by these corporations who spend millions to study our mental trends and smother us with their messages and products.

NO MORE!!

2 Likes