Reddcoin Rich List $1000

I just checked and for a little under 1k US you are on page one and in the Top 100,

It used to take 7k or more to crack the list. Where are all the bigboys going? I made the list for the first time page 1

Wow…how times have changed.

Redshift said:

I just checked and for a little under 1k US you are on page one and in the Top 100,

It used to take 7k or more to crack the list. Where are all the bigboys going? I made the list for the first time page 1

Wow…how times have changed.

I now have 81M Reddcoin…just 20m More to go…should I wait to get them till tomorrow or just get them today? hmmmm not sure…

1 Like

That’s great hope you make a 1Billion

AkshatBahety too much I think…not sure what I would do with a billion

Redshift

Lets say ReddCoin becomes $1 for every coin you become a Billionaire :grin::grin::grin::grin:

AkshatBahety Sadly the math does not work out like…that its extremely unlikely Reddcoin will see valuations of that nature.

Redshift said:

AkshatBahety Sadly the math does not work out like…that its extremely unlikely Reddcoin will see valuations of that nature.

RedShift
Why Not? I don’t understand

AkshatBahety Please use Google to ensure you get correct information…PDF

Market Cap

Redshift I get it that the price rise is based on a whole lot of factors and won’t go as high as $1

But let’s say in theory ReddCoin gets viral over the night and people start buying a lot so now it can reach a high price right☺

AkshatBahety unfortunately it is doubtful it will ever reach 10 sats again due to the amount of people jumping ship due to the lack of development updates and the longer they take the further away the boat gets that reddcoin missed

Price and Value…Some things that are high priced have no value…a $30,000 Dollar seat has a high price…but has little value…unless you happen to own a space station and need a titanium honeycomb ultra light antibacterial toilet .
Reddcoin’s value is way beyond its market price…its teaching you about, crypto currency, economics, block chains, transaction verifications, trading, marketing, micro economics…
Its really become for me this great learning tool. $1000 and the fun I have had trading and tipping and learning…I am ahead of 97% of the people I know in using this technology.
I am ready for the next level financial market when its ready for prime time.
Forget the price…check out the VALUE of what you are learning

1 Like

Redshift That’s exactly right it has really thought me about a lot of things.