Reddcoin Rocks!

http://reddcoin.rocks

I have created this simple website to keep track of staking rewards and balances. The tool is base on reddsight-api and inspired by RDDCompanion.

Features:

• Responsive Layout (Can be used on any mobile device)
  • Real-time prices from bitstamp (btc/usd) and cryptsy (rdd/btc)
  • All values are shown as Ɍ, ฿ and $
  • Your addresses are stored as a cookie so you only have to add them once per device/browser

Future:

• I will try to add real-time updates and notifications when a stake transactions occurs
  • A sum of all stake rewards
  • Stake rewards per week (month, year etc.) statistics
  • Localized Date/Time Strings
  • More Fiat-Currencies (€)

If you have any questions or feedback, post here or send me a pm

Great stuff!

2 Likes

ReddcoinRocks I use it daily, thanks and awesome site! :o)

2 Likes

Awesome site! Also followed on twitterDescription

2 Likes

Great site/service.

It is my go to for reddcoin information tracking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, RR is an excellent resource but, looks like the site has developed issues with getting hold of the current price:

฿0.00000000 $0.00000000

2 Likes

finitered Thanks for your feedback. I will look into it.

ReddcoinRocks Cheers buddy, as I say it’s an excellent site I check daily :slight_smile:

Whilst I’m posting; I have often wondered if the site could show a full months worth of staking rewards - specifically a month as this is the period most banks pay interest over and would be far more relatable than just showing the last x days.

At 6% p.a RDD has a FAR better interest rate than my current savings account, it would be good to highlight this.

Just an idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

finitered thanks I’m always looking for some new ideas. I might be able to realize this idea but it will be hidden behind a button/menu because I have to do some larger request against the reddsight api to collect this information. I will put this on my todo list!

regarding the price issue: It seems that the public api of cryptsy is currently down. this happens from time to time :frowning: (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=169)
but the live api of cryptsy is still online so you only have to wait until the next buy or sell order occurs and price data gets updated.

2 Likes

ReddcoinRocks ahh yes, I did see it come back to life briefly - that explains it - thanks for looking into it :smiley:

new audio notification feature at http://reddcoin.rocks

https://twitter.com/ReddcoinRocks/status/547297281398296576

3 Likes

nice, I recently picked up a .rocks domain too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing site. Good work!

2 Likes

for some reason it says “Wallet seems to be offline” and my Expected Stake Time was 0 days, 9 hours since yesterday. is this normal guys?

2 Likes

reddcoiner if your wallet is not 24h online and staking or if you are out of luck and the time since your last reward is at least 1000% of the estimated time until stake you will see “wallet seems to bee offline”. this is an estimation and not necessarily true. if it is showing an estimate of 9 hours I expect that your last stake reward was at least 3 days and 18 hours ago?

1 Like

Really great site! I use it everday to see my staking results.
My suggestion for an improvement would be an option to display another fiat currency. I’d love to see my current balance in Euro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

pixl Good suggestion, thanks! I have a lot of stuff on my list at the moment but I will put it on my todo list and will probably be able to add this in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Hi RR

Still using your site daily, love it! :slight_smile:

Was just thinking that a simple solution to the Cryptsy API interface going down (resulting in lots of 0.00000000 values) issue would be to hold on to the last good price acquired and just use that, so if the interface has no new data for you the site just runs with the last good price received.

What do you think? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

finitered always good ideas :wink: … added it to my todo list!

2 Likes

Sorry for the downtime. I did a small change on my webserver and somehow killed my rddrocks config. this is now fixed!

7 Likes