Let’s just stay with the facts and let them dictate our emotions and not the other way around
These are facts that relate to you.
- You are at a startup stage and without the backing of a major VC
- You believe in your product, yet there are days where you are not sure if the decision to keep going is based on determination or insanity.
- You have shown on your website a formidable team.
- The Chrome wallet can receive but cannot send (did not try it today)
- The mining module cannot “import” the Chrome wallet.
These are the facts that relate to me.
- At no point did I use profanities nor did I scream “Where’s my money”
- I posted on both RedcoinTalk as well as the Reddit forum.
- After not receiving any responses for a while I began looking around.
- The relevant posts on both forums were several months old.
- Same with the FaceBook channel.
- For all practical terms all of my ReddCoin funds are at this point a loss.
- I do no know you. All I see is a large team on a well built website, yet for months nobody worked on the forum. As a proof after my 3rd posting I received a badge of honor from the reddbot … which is cool, thank you very much, but it does sound like a dead forum to me. Again, I do not know you. I only see what I described above.
Now suddenly as a coin-owner, i.e. shareholder, you start asking yourself questions.
As a startup your success is 40% technology and 60% managing expectations, because … “perception is reality”
What about ReddCoin itself - what are the facts there.
- If it is true what you say on the website you already have the fundamentals of a workable fast blockchain platform.
- Whether for tips or for something else - it is usable.
- The wave of institutional interest in crypto is now rapidly raising.
- That puts you in a great spot to “catch that wave” - You got the board, you got the skill, you got the moment - all you need to do is paddle … but the hands are tired.
Well, how do you paddle?
As a start do not keep silent for months.
Yeah - it hurts … but … after so much waiting in the freezing waters, do you really want to let the bulge slide under you … cause … I do not think there’s going to be another wave coming any time soon.
So let’s start with … I don’t know … how about fixing that damn Chrome wallet
Then scale down and keep only one single forum alive … most people will understand and let you keep going.
And finally - replace “Let’s change the world” with - “Next I am going to do this”.
If your team is tired and understaffed - then the only thing that will keep them going is to know where the finish line is and what are the steps to get there … in my opinion.