reddcoinz.com Reddcoin raffle website and domain for sale

I want to sell http://reddcoinz.com/
Reddcoin raffle website and domain for sale.I made it last year but i dont have time for it.
Im asking for $450 .You can pay by RDD or BTC
Replay me here or on my email contactxseo.co

:open_mouth:
How did you come up with that amount?

Do you have traffic information?
A potential buyer would like to know how many unique visitors are visiting your page. (Daily/monthly).
It seems like a large amount, I would like to know what makes you feel you can get that amount.

Good luck with your sell.

first of all is the domain reddcoinz.com ,you can make anything on this domain related to RDD.
second is a cheap price for an website where you can setup your profit % for every game,how much % to keep for the big game,how many winners to choose …
About the traffic : http://imgur.com/Tsw9K9N
I have around 500 visitors/month
I start the website last year when RDD was 1 - 3 satoshi and only made a game or 2 where i payed big prize of 100 000 RDD
Im asking for $450 but if are you interest replay me with your offers maybe we will have a deal.

That’s pretty low to be honest, don’t take it offensive but it’s definitely not worth even $10. Seriously.

• “you can make anything on this domain related to RDD” - so what? Are other reddcoin-related domains sold already? I doubt it. Other than that, reddcoin is not something half of the world would search for.
  • The traffic is just LOW.
  • The website itself looks very easy and cheap.

Sorry but open your eyes, you won’t EVER sell it for that price. If it was possible, how much would I get for my faucet with 250 unique visits per DAY? A million?

2 Likes

Imro said:

That’s pretty low to be honest, don’t take it offensive but it’s definitely not worth even $10. Seriously.

• “you can make anything on this domain related to RDD” - so what? Are other reddcoin-related domains sold already? I doubt it. Other than that, reddcoin is not something half of the world would search for.

Sorry but open your eyes, you won’t EVER sell it for that price. If it was possible, how much would I get for my faucet with 250 unique visits per DAY? A million?

I really dont care about your website.
You are really in out of the world,1 domain on .com is $10 + hosting …
To be honest i dont give a shit for your website.

Imro said:

Pls make an raffle website buy a domain,use a hosting then make from beginning the script of find it free i want to see if you find it.

I can see the script only cost 15 bucks.
domain probably just 10 bucks.

Damn… that’s 425 profit…
nice work…
goodluck with your sale…

With all due respect, but unless Reddcoin explodes you’re never going to get $450 for your site.

its ok,thx, im asking so no problem.I think that i will sold it soon.

xseoco said:

Imro said:

Pls make an raffle website buy a domain,use a hosting then make from beginning the script of find it free i want to see if you find it.

Well in my opinion this would be a product people would use once or twice then people would forget about it. Not worth the money in my opinion. I say good luck getting 50. Sites with little traffic like yours go for nothing. Ive tried to sell a site with more traffic before. Its not easy and you wont get as much as you think. A domain is something most can get for a few bucks. I have a few extra laying around. Script from beginning? Whats backend in? That also makes huge difference. If its php probably worth 10-20$. Site is also hard to navigate on my phone. Now adays that makes a world of a difference. What makes you think over 400? <-not rude id like to know and dont want someone to overpay

1 Like

xseoco That’s cool you’re not giving a shit, I’m just comparing the two websites. My site is not worth much as well, I know it, though it still has 50x more traffic.

Website’s value usually depends on several factors, the most important are traffic, domain name, position in google/bing/other search and revenue.

Your site has ZERO pagerank, ZERO backlinks, ZERO alexa rank, very LOW traffic, no revenue at all and poor website design.
Do the math. The price is zero as well.

You’ve taken it offensive, but I don’t mean it like that. Just trying to convince you this is not the way websites are being sold.

I really dont care about your website.
To be honest i dont give a shit for your website.

You’re not helping your case with replying like that… just fyi

Ok,ok guys,i need money so i can sell it with $150,payment by RDD or BTC
Pm me who want it .Thx

$15 at its highest is what your going to get, nobody on sedo will even consider that either. Instead of putting the redd community down with your comments how about drive some realistic traffic to your site and the cost may go up.

My sites and many other sites out there can make 500+ users per hour!