Reddheads newsletter 1 October 2015

After a several-month break in publication, readers of the Reddheads newsletter will be happy to know that it is now officially back in business!

Usually I would wait a couple of days before posting a link here, to incentivise those interested in keeping up to date with Reddcoin news to sign up to the mailing list. But to celebrate the return of the newsletter I’m posting a link here now, a couple of minutes after sending it out to the mailing list.

Happy reading!

Great to see this pop up in my inbox!!

4 Likes

reddibrek Excellent news, there are a lot of people waiting for things to get moving!

1 Like

Thank you for keeping us updated :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s great to see the ball rolling again! Rebuilding the community will take some time and effort but I’m sure that people will see Reddcoin’s potential agian. I am still very enthusiastic about the concept of micro-donations on social networks and browser wallets. Previously I’ve only followed reddcoin on reddit but now I’ve registered here and I’ve signed up for the newsletter. Once the Community Multisig address is set up, let us know how to donate.

3 Likes

jaklins Welcome back! there’s lots to do and people are getting organised to move us forward so its a good time to be actively involved.

2 Likes

Newsletter seems very promising and we are going to make it big😁

3 Likes

Great news! Back to 10 sats soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent read - as usual!

Thanks reddibrek!

2 Likes

The main newsletter content has now been published as an article on Reddheads.com

In the past articles on the website have been contributed by various community members as well as by the team.

If anyone would like to propose an article or new piece for publication it would be a great way to support the project.

Ping me!

1 Like