Reddheads newsletter 27 May 2015

To all Reddheads subscribers, the newsletter will be a little delayed this week.

It’s my fault - I have an interview with a community member lined up but sent the questions at quite short notice!

To be published shortly…

Have you spoken to any of the dev team recently?

2 Likes

Dan Yes I have.

2 Likes

reddibrek said:

To all Reddheads subscribers, the newsletter will be a little delayed this week.

It’s my fault - I have an interview with a community member lined up but sent the questions at quite short notice!

To be published shortly…

Cant wait to see who it is! my bets on Convertor or bmp02050 with all the work theyve done recently

2 Likes

Naro How much do you want to bet? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi reddibrek

As a follow-up to Dan question, have you spoken to laudney recently? Thanks for everything you do to keep us going. It’s appreciated.

1 Like

Convertor said:

Naro How much do you want to bet? :stuck_out_tongue:

40k rdd :slight_smile: if I loss at least it’s going to you haha.

2 Likes

Naro

You lost :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can tell you now, it’s not me…unless the questions in question have yet to be sent to anyone, in which case, it might possibly be me, but I have a few minor bugs to work out of the game…such as, if you kill a ghost and die before the ghost’s death timer is up, it spawns all the ghosts, plus a copy of the one you killed. Need to put in a “There can be only one” function…

Okay… I’ll kill the suspense… It wasn’t me either. Let the sighs and “awwwws” of disappointment commence…

2 Likes

bmp02050 said:

I can tell you now, it’s not me…unless the questions in question have yet to be sent to anyone, in which case, it might possibly be me, but I have a few minor bugs to work out of the game…such as, if you kill a ghost and die before the ghost’s death timer is up, it spawns all the ghosts, plus a copy of the one you killed. Need to put in a “There can be only one” function…

Well if its not you and not Convertor then i loss the bet, sent 40k to both of ya :smiley:

2 Likes

Naro haha, thanks buddy :wink:

Naro That generous donation earns you a specialty in game trinket…I"ll have to come up with something cool that will be the envy of other players and not give you an advantage in getting a score. Maybe a new Pac-Man skin?

reddibrek said:

Dan Yes I have.

So what is going on?

Can the devs really not spare 5mins to post and show there faces?

Not logging in at all to something which I would have thought would mean quite a lot to them, seems quite pathetic…

If they have given up, or cant fit this in, they need to be making arrangements, we have a few keen individuals on here who are talking of forking the coin and going it alone. The devs should be embracing there will to work and snapping them up before they too leave…

4 Likes

Yeah I mean, if Laudney could just pop in and say “I am still actively working on Reddcoin” that would mean a lot.

3 Likes

equivexchange I think you are reading the information quite right. Or differently: why would laudney pop in to say that he is working actively on the coin when he is actually not?

artiscience i believe equivexchange ment, laudney haven’t left the project. I hope not.

reddibrek Looking forward to the next newsletter. It really lights up my day when I get some new knowledge about Reddcoin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More long serving community members leaving…

Still no comments from Laudney etc…

Think its the end of the road for me too…

1 Like

Dan we all must choose our time, best of luck to you in your future ventures. Come back and say hi and let us know how things worked out for you.

I will be here for a while yet :slight_smile: