Reddheads sweatshirt - what do you think?

I’m making up a sweatshirt to wear to the EDCON conference on 17 February.

What do you think of this one?

https://www.zazzle.be/reddheads_sweatshirt-235362419769913800

If you have any ideas please feel free to give it a go yourself. I can provide the basic graphics. If I end up printing it for EDCON I’ll tip you some rdd! :wink:

alt text

alt text

I like the back especially, would probably go for the logo without the suit on the front. By the way should we have a slogan? Bitcoin has “magic internet money” maybe we should have “thank you’s of the internet” or something similar? would maybe be cool with a catching slogan on a Reddcoin sweater if we had one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Redd Thanks for the input

I understand what you mean with just the reddcoin logo - I’ll give it a shot. The only thing is that it is definitely a reddheads.com sweatshirt as opposed to pure reddcoin, if you see what I mean, but I agree the minimal look on the front is good.

I guess it will be up to me to be the reddhead character XD

i would love to see sorta the front image bigger, but cut in half to sorta make it where half of the head of reddcoin is also your hhead :stuck_out_tongue: not sure how to explain this

1 Like

reddibrek maybe a hoddie can have rdd desing on it
to resemble the head

1 Like

Reddcoinnoob You mean a bit like this I guess:

alt text

1 Like

Redd forgot to say, the slogan is usually “the social currency”

reddibrek ya pretty much, also the hoodie idea can be the head of readcoin.

Went for the minimal front idea in the end - thanks Redd ! I’m printing what you suggested so I tipped you something for your thoughts.

Отличная рубаха!