Removing Legitimate Posts From Reddcoin Reddit ...

I have to say that I recently experienced the same. I posted something about ChangeTip introducing Facebook tipping (in a clunky way) and apparently it was deleted.

Why the censorship on the Reddit forum? Most relevant discussion takes place here now anyway.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it’s often better to err on the side of inaction when it comes to moderation. We need to have a safe and open place where we can discuss ideas and ask questions. The community and developers can correct misinformation when it arises and real trolls will of course be downvoted.

Overmoderation on any forum drives away community members and sows distrust in leadership. We’re all in this together and we all need to exercise a bit of patience as we work through some growing pains. I’m confident that the community and moderators will be able to strike a balance and find a happy medium here.

5 Likes

Guys… It’s a fake post to FUD reddcoin. Look at the user who posted this. It’s a fake account with 1 post. It was posted by a fake account and then 3 hours later…

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2rtjrt/coinaday_reddcoin/

I don’t see a lot of moderation going on here. The truth is that this post was not even removed.

It look to me like they don’t even ban fake accounts.

Another proof it was staged:

https://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-great-depression-may-overblown/#comment-1778546774

If you look at his comments history, the guy is obviously from Changetip.

It’s all fabricated. Never forget money is involve. They know how strong reddcoin is.

2 Likes

GrayPhoenix said:

Yes, I think it’s often better to err on the side of inaction when it comes to moderation. We need to have a safe and open place where we can discuss ideas and ask questions. The community and developers can correct misinformation when it arises and real trolls will of course be downvoted.

+1

3 Likes

DogeDump Interesting point!

rehctelf clever ! **Why would you delete your past posts? **

Funny I wrote a post like this in here yesterday and it was removed by mods within ten minutes… I dont understand why this isnt being censored when mine was?

Anyway totally agree, I have had two larger threads on reddit with + 30 comments plus dialogue with laudney removed, and I was banned without warning or explanation and still am.

1 Like

DogeDump I made a similar post on this forum yesterday which was removed, so over moderation is going on and is an issue. Also you have to make a first post sometime :slight_smile:

I really liked this one! I didn’t think anyone would make a meme out of reddcoin, but come one did and a cute one!

http://i.imgur.com/4qBdT07.jpg

Indeed!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Oliver haha great :smiley:

ReddcoinRocks said:

GrayPhoenix said:

+1

+2, people should be able to voice their opinions here, even if negative, as long as its not in a disrespectful and insulting way, i.e “I don’t like reddcoin, heres why…”. As opposed to saying “reddcoin sucks”. Maybe they could have some good suggestions or they could learn something cool they maybe didn’t know about reddcoin.

3 Likes

Can we get an official statement from the mods about why they moderate so harshly? And maybe what they base their moderation system on?

2 Likes

Redd this is what im hoping for aswell. Or at least where they stand on this

2 Likes

Redd This post just came out addressing exactly what you are concerned about.

1 Like