So, to recap:
- Sender (you) have Reddcoin Core v3.10.1 running.
- Your blockchain is fully synced.
- Receiver is using Reddcoin Core v3.10.1.
- Blockchain of receiver is fully synced.
- The transaction is “confirmed” in your wallet.
- The transaction is visible in the blockchain explorer.
- The transaction is NOT visible in the wallet of the receiver.
This means that there is something wrong with the wallet of the receiver.
First thing I would recommend to try, is starting Reddcoin Core with the
-rescan option, on the computer of the receiver.
Please follow the instructions here; Wallet empty after multiple crashes. Let me know what the result is after starting with