So whoever owns this wallet earns almost 20k USD a month staking...

Hello,

Just doing a quick check. The richest wallet in Reddcoin at the moment has 3+ Billion Coins+
If we do the math real quick at 5% yearly interest.

3,000,000,000 x 5%= 150,000,000/Year

150,000,000 / 12 = 12,500,000/Month

12,500,000 at 64 sats= 8 BTC

8 BTC x $2,514 (BTC Current price) = $20,112.00

It pays to be rich!

Share the wealth!

Wallet in question: https://bitinfocharts.com/reddcoin/address/RdLmuVt2ByWxXhiqhKSk4aV9UPLj6Lu3HL

reddcoin is already at 28 billion supply…at 5% inflation per year…how long before there is a trillion reddcoins in supply. Is this a good thing for price?

1 Like

Reddaro

Very good point!

The Dev Ganasher hasn’t mentioned anything about limiting the amount of coins there will be in circulation. However, I suspect that eventually something will come up.

We just have to trade one thing for another I guess to keep people staking and providing their resources to process transactions. So instead of earning the staked coins they could introduce fees to transactions but then the whole micro tipping goes out the window.

I don’t know if they will be doing anything regarding that though.

TooRedd Hope some devs wake up soon and realize what is possible

TooRedd that wallet isn’t actually staking. So the owner(s) is/are throwing away x amount of money monthly and helping to reduce Reddcoin inflation !

3 Likes

henry good news for us :wink:

Вот это мозг!!!
Теперь человек обеспечил будущее и своим правнукам!

Что верно, то верно. Но это не означает, что у нас уже нет подобных возможностей. Возможно не такого порядка, но … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reddaro I don’t know, But we need two things to make the market work.

Well, I am just add to my wallet additional 7K of RDD, and I am happy. I belive that RDD will grow up. Hope you too.
Have a nice day and belive in your future!

3 Likes

I have tipped about 20,000 rdd… im not rich and 20,000 is a lot for me! But when I post updates or hints and tips…I get nothing. I was once keen to believe in RDD and deep down I think I still do, but I feel that my attempt in trying to promote and share my positive views is not seeing the favor returned.

RqRKwDREAoFfkoHLAKozjnd8Dbz2BK8mEs

1 Like

Anyway… there is always 1 factor to keep in mind for all cryptos. The Market Cap WILL increase over $1 Trillion in the not to distant future, just be patient. Good luck with your future RDD investments. Im keen to get to a 50,000 rdd balance, but I need to keep saving my penny’s :grin: feel free to help me with a couple.

1 Like

Fruchocs I’ve tipped over 25K in last day friend. To be honest when you do a kind act never expect something in return. However, your actions are duly noted and I’m sure karma will prevail.

ProRDDTrader said in So whoever owns this wallet earns almost 20k USD a month staking...:

Fruchocs I’ve tipped over 25K in last day friend. To be honest when you do a kind act never expect something in return. However, your actions are duly noted and I’m sure karma will prevail.

Fruchocs said in So whoever owns this wallet earns almost 20k USD a month staking...:

Anyway… there is always 1 factor to keep in mind for all cryptos. The Market Cap WILL increase over $1 Trillion in the not to distant future, just be patient. Good luck with your future RDD investments. Im keen to get to a 50,000 rdd balance, but I need to keep saving my penny’s :grin: feel free to help me with a couple.

ProRDDTrader I agree and definitely don’t want to come across as feeling deserving of tips in reply. I guess I seem to hear of others getting tips and start to wonder if anyone appreciates the ones I give out. A simple Thank You would restore my faith to continue tipping… im not to concerned if I dont get tipped back, just a small Thanks or a :grin: every now and then would be nice.

2 Likes

Fruchocs Thank You for the tips. Keep it up bro.

1 Like