[Solved] Transactions are not confirmed and coins are not mined

Hello. Please help me fix the problem. I didn’t open the wallet for a year, copied the update and opened the wallet replacing the Wallet.dat file. The wallet was synced for two days and this is what happened. Generated but not confirmed. And not a coin is minted.

Which version of Reddcoin Core are you running?

Download version reddcoin-3.10.3-win64 https://www.reddcoin.com/

Okay, that’s good.
Have you updated from v2.x to v3.10.3?

Anyway…

Generated but not confirmed means that somebody else also received a reward at the same time as you did, and that the other person was just a little bit quicker in getting it confirmed - which is why yours is not being confirmed.

To provent this in the future, please make sure your internet connection is stable and reliable (wired is better than wireless).

There is nothing to worry though… Your coin age is not reset, so you will just receive a stake reward the next time. The amount you will receive next time will also include the amount that is generated now.

To give you some more info:

Reddcoin Core has updated/improved it’s staking mechanism ‘recently’, from PoSV v1 to PoSV v2.
That’s why need to run Reddcoin Core v3, which supports the new PoSV v2.

Could you check the following?
Open Reddcoin Core → Help (menu) → Debug window → Console.
Enter this is console: getchaintips

You will see a lot of text on your screen. Scroll to the top, to the first ‘block’ of text.
It should have ‘Status’… What is the value of status?
Can you post a screenshot?

What does the text say?
(Assume that is Russian, which I can’t read.)

Generated but not confirmed. Not mine. This is a translation from Russian.

Okay, the screenshot looks good.

Status = active!: you are on the correct chain.

As I said earlier:

Generated but not confirmed means that somebody else also received a reward at the same time as you did, and that the other person was just a little bit quicker in getting it confirmed - which is why yours is not being confirmed.

To provent this in the future, please make sure your internet connection is stable and reliable (wired is better than wireless).

There is nothing to worry though… Your coin age is not reset, so you will just receive a stake reward the next time. The amount you will receive next time will also include the amount that is generated now.

When will it start mining?

And at the bottom of the page it says disabled.

By the way…

You have a low amount of RDD; which means that you can of course stake, but it will take a long time to get a staking reward.

I would advise using the Reddcoin bot on Telegram, which also supports staking. The bot has daily staking. You can read more about it here: https://wiki.reddcoin.com/Reddcoin_Telegram_bot.

Let me know if you want/need help to use the bot.

Reddcoin Core is more secure, but the wallet needs to be online to receive a staking reward (so your computer needs to be powered on).
The bot is maintained by the Reddcoin team, you only need a Telegram account and your wallet is always ‘online’ (so you will be staking automatically).

Do you have a password on your wallet?

Certainly be. Now I will try the bot.

Redcoin Airdrop bot ?

No, not airdrop.

It’s a bot that also functions as a wallet.
So, it’s an alternative to Reddcoin Core.

You can use it to send and deposit RDD.
The RDDs in the wallet (after depositing) are staked automatically.

Please read the guide I posted above thoroughly.
I would recommend Reddcoin Core if the bot seems hard to use.

You can also join the official Telegram group if you want: https://t.me/ReddcoinOfficial.
(The bot is also in the official group…)

Thanks for the help.