Stickers with QR code

I would like to get some stickers printed that somehow incorporate the reddcoin logo with a scan able QR code. The idea being that people see the sticker, are curious enough to scan the code, and are then directed to a “welcome” page where they can learn what reddcoin is and get some free coins. Any thoughts on this? I am trying to think of a way to limit the amount of times a person is able to collect these free coins to 1x.

Would be great! Maybe a QR-code linking to a paperwallet? Or maybe the QR-code has a onetime redeemable code you can use on a giveaway faucet?

If you make some I will gladly buy a bunch and distribute them!

When the mobile wallets are released then a link to download the wallet. Then we can launch a grassroots campaign to get these stickers up in major cities around the world! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

reddibrek said:

When the mobile wallets are released then a link to download the wallet. Then we can launch a grassroots campaign to get these stickers up in major cities around the world! :slight_smile:

In june ill be handing out something like that at Electric Forest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would happily slap some of these stickers up around my area

2 Likes

I reckon that to add a coherence to the campaign, people involved should aim to cover similar areas in their respective towns - the metro / underground system; town hall billboards; pubs; etc. It would be cool to create an online collage of photos showing the work!

2 Likes

Beer mats with QR’s some info about Reddcoin & crypto would work well in non dive pubs & not piss off anyone like stickers might. http://www.mosaic-boardprint.com/shortrunoffer.html 1000 for £108 not bad. I’m sure much better price in bulk.

I’ll force myself out there, suffering pub crawls and keep returning to battle the hordes to keep the message out there for Reddcoin :wink:

1 Like