tecopos services for the Reddcoin community!

I am still available to do the services I used to offer on Reddit.

I can make Reddcoin vanity addresses for you, using a split-key method (so only you know the private key). I can make addresses up to 5/6 characters. Fees can be discussed, if it a small prefix, and it just takes a few minutes of my GPU time, I can do it for free :slight_smile:

I also have a ReddPi staking 24/7. If you can’t stake for yourself, I can do it for you :slight_smile: PM me and we’ll discuss.

tecopos hmm I also know how to make vanity addresses but what what it the “split-key method” so the other person only know?

iisurge you can make part private keys using they keyconv utility :slight_smile: It goes more or less like this: someone requesting an address uses the keyconv utility to generate a part public key and a part private key, keeps the private one and sends the public one. With the provided part public key and the address prefix, one can generate the other half of the part private key. Then, the second part private key is sent to whoever requested the address and that person joins both part private keys, making the final key.

This is more or less how vanity pools work. The thing is, there are only vanity pools for Bitcoin. I’m providing this service for Reddcoin! (and for any other altcoin, for the record).

It’s the most secure way of outsourcing address generation. Everyone should take security seriously. Since I deeply believe in this, I’m only generating keys through this method. Good for me, and good for everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for offering this! Unfortunatly I don’t think you’ll get much response to this however due to Redd-ID being just around the corner. It allows your to register a name, email, and avatar to an address. So I could send to the blockchain address “tecopos” instead of some long address.

1 Like

FaithInReddcoin said:

Thanks for offering this! Unfortunatly I don’t think you’ll get much response to this however due to Redd-ID being just around the corner. It allows your to register a name, email, and avatar to an address. So I could send to the blockchain address “tecopos” instead of some long address.

Yeah, I know, but some people might be interested, and it’s a way to earn a few Reddcoins, doing something I like and that I know how to do, for the benefit of the community.

Since I signed up here today, and had this on Reddit for a while, I decided to post it here too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s whats up! You do still have to attach the Redd-ID to an address so I can see how the utility still exists.