Tipping on Facebook

How soon can we see tipping on facebook…

That is a very good question. I feel that due to the increased interest in ReddCoin, the development team needs to be proactive in reaching out to YouTube and Facebook in order to coordinate with them regarding incorporating ReddCoin as a new tipping system for the social media. If ReddCoin can obtain any one of these social media conglomerates, the price of ReddCoin will go through the roof, and potentially surpass Etherium very shortly. Come on development team, let’s get the coordination going with the social media giants. The video you have made is great, let’s pitch the need for transition to a cryptocurrency that social media users can use.

3 Likes

I agree with Shooriko, now is the time to be active, if Reddcoin can make itself the main crypto associated with social media then we are in for a treat. What needs to happen is the release of Redd-ID , and it needs to be easy to use, that is what will bring people in, for most people cryptos are far too difficult to obtain and use, Reddcoin needs to avoid this as best it can, and make it’s use easy and smooth.

As supporters we have to help spread the Reddcoin name, we are just as responsible as the dev team in networking this project, so the more youtube video, tweets, facebook posts etc we make the better, also lets try and keep these threads active. I think getting a popular Youtuber to endorse the product would be a great idea as well.

2 Likes

shooriko said in Tipping on Facebook:

incorporating ReddCoin as a new tipping system for the social media

The fun part is that Redd-ID doesn’t require partnerships with any social media entities.

7 Likes

lionzeye said in Tipping on Facebook:

shooriko said in Tipping on Facebook:

incorporating ReddCoin as a new tipping system for the social media

The fun part is that Redd-ID doesn’t require partnerships with any social media entities.

Exactly!!

These companies may just want to have their own stuff. Such as Google introduced “Tip Jar” many years ago… (apparently not working)

1 Like

Reddcoin can still use the chrome extension on facebook and Youtube. Lets not be slow…when ReddId is ready then we all move to using ReddID

lionzeye That is awesome, but it needs more awareness then, somehow we have to incorporate and make it user-friendly. Think simplicity… somehow integrate the app with the website so that a “tip” icon can appear as you are browsing Facebook. People need to remember that they can tip and use their social currencies. It cannot just be in some wallet and nobody knows about it. How would people even be made aware that someone tipped them unless they have the wallet, right? How does the user interface work for the tipping option?

Reddaro I like it! So there is already a Chrome extension available? That is amazing! How about someone who does not have an extension and they receive a ReddCoin, what will happen? Will they be notified somehow? By which means?

no i mean there’s already a chrome extension for twitter, so we can do a chrome extension for facebook, youtube and instagam. Then when REDDid comes out, e all use reddid for those

I believe in you Gnasher …keep up the excellent work! Great Guy!

Я считаю, что ещё рано переходить на такой уровень. Нужно превысить капитализацию Дож и первыми должны признать биржи, чтобы потом было проще и легче разговаривать с соцсетями о том, чтобы сделать Редкоин одной из монет для лайков или оплаты услуг. Пока капитализация монеты очень низка и нестабильна.
Отдельная благодарность разработчикам, что не опустили руки и продолжают развивать Редкоин!

Alex007 this is an english site…kindl,y translate to english before posting

Переводчик не работает? Поменяй браузер!

Reddaro Actually, there are many Russian posts on here. It’s cool that Alex007 does what he does. I’m certainly not offended…

alright…weclome Alex007…keep doing your thing bro

Reddaro Спасибо, что разрешил! Век не забуду.

2 Likes