Trying to buy Reddcoins for two days now

Hi,

I can’t download the wallet, so I have to buy via Litebit and can use Ideal to pay, but I can’t transfer the money because of Chrismas. Does anybody have an idea how to buy after 2 days of horror… :wink:
I did some reading online and would love to be part of the Reddcoin family, so good tips are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Diana
Amsterdam

At least you are in Litebit… im still waiting for their registrations to reopen :sweat: Ive been meaning to buy Reddcoin for 5 days now and if i could have i wouldve trippled my money by now :persevere:
Guess patience is of the essence…

I transferred BTC to Coinomi and used Shapeshit to convert them to reddcoin.

Why isn’t anyone using www.coinspot.com.au to buy Redd… All you need is Bitcoin and your in… pretty simple although it is an Australian based site so prices are in AUD

You can buy reddcoin through shapeshift.io! it’s the easiest way. they have many coins they accept as exchange currency. They have a big list of coins.

btw guys, We are raising funds through cryptos as donation to rescue as many dogs as possible from Yulin dog farms. We want to build a safe place for them. Any donations are appreciated!

Please, help us save as many of these poor creatures as possible.

RiAwKLpXwQQGdnfYL6R8xSd2Z7VHNfEpU8 this is the reddcoin address.
18VYaszDVLLTitDJZ5dVUxkJNVJpTzSJtg this is bitcoin cash address.
14PemeVWMvVhzQu4yjuk1VKeGEwgma5LD1 this is bitcoin address.
LY5potz78TsQwKPwQXyC5Mg939CRfDSiGN this is litecoin address.

And Guys, if you don’t believe us -> simply do not donate.