UCASH Launch

Hey REDHEADS - know we are all massive Reddcoin supporters but we are also crypto guys and girls.

I found UCASH they are in the launch stage but if you sign up you get to collects free coins for a few simple steps - i love free coins as you can collect and forget - no one knows what is going to be the next big coin so why not hold a few

Signing up and verifying you email and mobile gets you 500 coins
link your Fb and twitter gets you 100 coins each
post to Twitter another 50 coins
like their FB page 25 coins
post a selfie with their logo on twitter 500 coins

That’s 1275 coins for doing very min work (hodl and forget )

https://portal.u.cash/account/register&referrerid=41968

If you sign up drop your user name here and ensure your Reddcoin tip address is set up so i can pay forward the love.

Hi I like what your doing… post this to the “Lets Get REDDCOIN Into the Public Eye Competition” link in my signature below :+1:You could be the one collecting the “The Prize Pool” :heavy_dollar_sign::currency_exchange::heavy_dollar_sign::currency_exchange::heavy_dollar_sign:

dear Trespasin_minds i signed up with **** mail adress.

thx trespasin

I just signed up under your link.
For a tipping address does it have to be a RDD Wallet or can it be a Bittrex Wallet?

Thx

Onurr_k
To: Tip To Onurr_k Rvd8chkawqhVDZpgA8Esb2DSBJ1bV3eRku
Debit: -10.00 RDD
Net amount: -10.00 RDD
Transaction ID: 2eb94406cb03a46e4024ca178ad57d9e1217fa6ca5ce4fdd8cfc8b8df249e5a4-000

stangman39 its easy for me to tip quickly just using the RDD wallet as i can just hit tip under your post

Trespasin_minds said in UCASH Launch:

stangman39 its easy for me to tip quickly just using the RDD wallet as i can just hit tip under your post

Thanks. I still need to setup the RDD Wallet.

when you do let me know!

stangman39 said in UCASH Launch:

I just signed up under your link.
For a tipping address does it have to be a RDD Wallet or can it be a Bittrex Wallet?

Thx

REDD wallet

Tipped

Date: 31/12/2017 20:49
To: Tip To PasCarbs RhpjAprKBA2jQTBKsQCFLwZRnDbuoqsFKW
Transaction ID: b66419acad019c88d06ec6e6c22765a34585da2cde99da0dec911b58922a9abd-000

Signed up with email bitcoin**********ugmail.com :slight_smile:

I like the look of this coin :slight_smile:

Sloth

CaffeinatedSloth here Caffeniated Sloth

Date: 31/12/2017 23:23
To: Tip To CaffeinatedSloth ReJU3Xygw9NvKJCZk3vFuHTmJC3kDjyVF6
Transaction ID: 964ebd37f6419e709f5df933a4420dc388397298c6f1ded2ea39b2a29c308eb4-000

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

CaffeinatedSloth no problems, I enjoy sharing the wealth.

1 Like

IF you use my Ref code and sign up to collect these free coins - Please please comment and make sure your tip wallet is set up so i can return the favour.

Can you share a little about the Ucash IBO?
I’ve never participated in an IBO or ICO and never received coins before they go live to the public.
What are the next steps for Ucash?
Can shares be purchased currently?
Thx

Hey Stangmanm - as per any investment i recommend you read their whitepaper - However in short i see U.cash as the Western union of Crypto allowing you to access you crypto and change to Real currency via phone app ect.

I liked the bounty offer as it allowed you to get over 1000 coins by just simple sign up, like on FB and Twitter

As for buying yes you can buy at moment $1.00 USD gets you 71 U.CASH

in 5 days the ibo will finish and they will launch in to rest of the white paper from there.

I figure for anyone to sign up and get 1000 coins ( $7.00USD) for doing nothing is a great set and forget investment.
or just wait for the exchange listing and dump as price increases

Hey Trespin_Minds,

I followed you link and signed up but I cannot see how to like their page.

I signed up and verified my mobile but did not receive 500 U.Cash - only 50:

Current: 50.00000000 UCASH (not 500)

No matter what I try I cannot get more cash. There is a “get cash” button but that does have a long list of things you can do to earn UCASH but it just keeps asking me to sign up to their IBO and transfer BTC or ETH to the account.

Here is an image: link text

Can you help with details of how you did:

• link your Fb and twitter gets you 100 coins each
  • post to Twitter list item another 50 coins
    etc…

Cheers!

Gazzaroonii ensure you are logged in to your account
https://u.cash/bounties

each bounty available has a button to click