Wallet won't open REDD

Hey.
I didn’t have time to write to you.
I want to thank you for your help in restoring my RDD wallet.
The wallet has been synced successfully! Everything works and my coins are restored!
Thank you very much.

Glad to read that your issue is solved! :).

Hello.
Please tell me what should I do? I had the same situation with the RDD wallet tonight.
Please tell me what actions should I do with my wallet so that it recovers as it was before?
Do I need to perform the same recovery steps that you wrote to me earlier?

Do you have the same exact issue?

If it’s not exactly the same, please provide as much information as possible.

Yes ! The problem is exactly the same! The RDD wallet is loaded. but an error message pops up .
Just as shown in the screenshots sent to you .

@VadimaZZ

I have never had these issues myself (the exact error). To be honest, it is remarkable that you have had this issue twice in a short amount of time. If I were you, I would check and make sure if my disk drive is not having any kind of issue. You could check it with CrystalDiskInfo.

The issue is that your blockchain data is corrupted. As the blockchain contains all the transactions, Reddcoin Core needs these files to function correctly.

You can do the same steps (delete the files and wait until it synces), but that takes a long time.
I would suggest these steps for you:

• Make a backup of your wallet. Via Reddcoin Core → File (menu) → Backup wallet. Do not skip this step.

• Exit/close Reddcoin Core, make sure it’s not running.

• Press on Windows + ‘R’. The ‘Run’ window will open.

• In ‘Run’, enter this: %AppData%
    • A new window will open, look for a folder named Reddcoin and open it.
    • Delete these folders: blocks & chainstate
    • Delete this file: peers.dat
    • Leave this window open.
  • Download the bootstrap file: https://download.reddcoin.com/bin/bootstrap/blockchain-Nov-26-2020.zip.
    It’s a large file (4 GB, so it can take a while).

• After the download is finished, extract the zip file:

• To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
  • After the file is extracted, you will see two folders: blocks and chainstate.

• Move these 2 folders to the other window that you left open (where you previously deleted folders and a file).

• If your wallet is encrypted, make sure to unlock first to start staking.

Let me know how it goes.

If you need help or if you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Well I will do as you wrote. I will let you know how everything goes

Hey.
I did everything as you said. RDD wallet works! Everything is fine! Thank you very much!
One thing I cannot understand … why is REDDcoin not growing at all? For 3 years already, it cannot rise in price … Why are the REDD developers doing nothing to improve it and promote it on the cryptocurrency market ??? The market is bullish! Almost all altcoins are gaining in price … but not REDDcoin … Why?
I think I will sell my coins, since I have no pleasure from the fact that they lie and do not bring profit …