Warren Buffett speaks briefly about Bitcoin and Crypto in general

Just found this on the guardian’s website about Warren Buffett on cryptocurrency:
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/10/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-will-come-to-a-bad-end-says-warren-buffett

Seems like it’s a little bad publicity for all crypto, so we may see another little drop over the next day or so (or we may not - it’s hard to say). But either way, keep on hodling!!

If this helped, please leave me a small tip - ReJU3Xygw9NvKJCZk3vFuHTmJC3kDjyVF6 - thank you!

Sloth

CaffeinatedSloth no doubt that Buffett is no crypto supporter.
Anytime you got something big going on a global scale, there’s always going to be those who are for and those against it.
There is also the original wolf of wall street, Jordan Belfort, who has bad things to say about cryptocurrency (who cares what he thinks anyway lol he’s a pioneer of the pump and dump scam era) among others.

I read an article awhile back of a particular investor from Fidelity who does not seem to agree with Buffett.
Though he is much younger and probably not as big as Buffett yet, Mark Schmel has a great track record with a much “younger” approach to the market.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/fidelity-manager-buys-everything-crypto-in-disruptor-strategy

I’m neither optimistic or pessimistic; crypto is pure speculation to me.
I do agree that the opinion of those who are big and long established in the money game does have an effect on the value of crypto. I can also see those older guys getting phased out eventually to make room for younger investors using newer techniques and approaches since the times change and evolve.
It’s just the way of things - before we needed this kind of news through newspaper and magazine subscriptions. Now we can just easily access it on the net. mail to email, traditional shopping to online shopping, etc…
I can see the same thing happening to the way we spend money…but I’m no professional investor.
still,
#HODL

1 Like

Whatever the experts think, I’m happy hodling :slight_smile: I’ve only actually invested about $30 into RDD and That’s now worth about $300 (through price increase and a little but of trading). But I’m not a proper investor either, and neither do I have much of a clue about crypto’s future, but I think sometimes it’s fun to speculate :slight_smile:

Sloth

2 Likes

Nice work Sloth :slight_smile:
Ive invested only €150 euro’s and turned it into little over €600 so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice :smiley: Waiting for the price to go back up now so I can sell a few RDD into USD then keep reinvesting that :slight_smile: I put $5 into YoBit yesterday (already up to $5.50 after one trade) and I’ve set myself a challenge to see how much I can grow that before the end of the month buying/selling only RDD :smiley:

Sloth